• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Now what DOLT paid THIS??? Good lord, this is painful!!!

45 posts in this topic

Just curious, if the winning bidder wanted to get a CGC 9.8 of this book, what would it cost him?

Two 9.8s sold this year. $6,000 & $4,780

the key here is what those Two 9.8s that sold for $6,000 & $4,780 will sell for again in 5 years. this will be a test of bronze age. we all know the silver age keys will go up. I would be very interested in 5 years what those same Two 9.8s will sell for on open market in 2013.

Just curious, if the winning bidder wanted to get a CGC 9.8 of this book, what would it cost him?

That is quite a drop from one to the other :eek:

That is quite a drop from one to the other :eek:

Also a huge drop down to 9.6 prices.

Ten CGC 9.6 books sold in 2008, $1,517 Hi & $1,052 Lo

I look at books so often from this seller. I made a huge bid on an ASM 45 9.4-9.6 condition. He has awesome raw books up for sale all the time.

At the time of my snipe attempt on that ASM 45 I was sure that nobody else would win it, but I was wrong. Later on in the week that same comic was listed. I dont know if he is a shill bidder or if he just has a dedicated high priced clientele.

1. He did not communicate very well to potential buyers.

2. He said he kept his books in a house out in the hamptons LI. and that he did not know specifics on what he had in his inventory.

Anybody have any 411 on this seller? it seems he has a lot of positive customers....or at least it appears. I still am a tiny bit suspicious of the shill bidding theory.

I look at books so often from this seller. I made a huge bid on an ASM 45 9.4-9.6 condition. He has awesome raw books up for sale all the time.

At the time of my snipe attempt on that ASM 45 I was sure that nobody else would win it, but I was wrong. Later on in the week that same comic was listed. I dont know if he is a shill bidder or if he just has a dedicated high priced clientele.

1. He did not communicate very well to potential buyers.

2. He said he kept his books in a house out in the hamptons LI. and that he did not know specifics on what he had in his inventory.

Anybody have any 411 on this seller? it seems he has a lot of positive customers....or at least it appears. I still am a tiny bit suspicious of the shill bidding theory.

Word out there is to stay far far away from his auctions :gossip: