• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLINK auction- what'd you win/lose?

235 posts in this topic

Most of the boardies seem to striking out aside from or two mid graders here and there.

OK, I will pipe up again.

I got Batman #261 CGC 9.8 white for $605 (GPA = $1000) :banana:

I got Detective #400 CGC 9.4 OW-W for $905 (GPA = $1500) :banana:

I got JLA #38 CGC 9.4 C-OW for $355 (GPA = $598) :banana:

I figure I am $1200+ ahead just on those 3 alone.

I am thrilled with my TEC #400.......... :cloud9: Adams :cloud9:

But I struck out on a lot of others though, that's what happens when you put in low bids like me, you just hope to catch a break on a couple.

I couldn't believe it when I saw how CHEAP the 400 closed for .You are one fortunate hombre.Congratulations.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a frien of jesus) (thumbs u

Could somebody OUTBID me on the Miracleman #15 CGC 9.8 please? It's a great book, comfortably under GPA and everything, but I've decided I'd rather spend the money on something else. lol

If I win it, fine, it's very nice. :)

EDIT: Been outbid already! I was at $450.

I couldn't believe it when I saw how CHEAP the 400 closed for .You are one fortunate hombre.Congratulations.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a frien of jesus) (thumbs u

yeah..... "cheap" ....... I think it is the most I have ever spent on one book.

usually I target late 70's Batman 9.8s, they usually sell for $100 or less

the one i wanted the most. yippeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

RADD0DC6200878_104921.jpg

My dad collects Blackhawk and I was strongly pushing him to go after this one, but he decided to go after multiple issues of cheaper stuff. I thought it was an incredible book and going for a nice price. Congratulations on the pickup.

My dad collects Blackhawk and I was strongly pushing him to go after this one, but he decided to go after multiple issues of cheaper stuff. I thought it was an incredible book and going for a nice price. Congratulations on the pickup.

There were a lot of really nice MH Blackhawks in this auction.

Nice pick-up, Billy.

There were a lot of really nice MH Blackhawks in this auction.

Nice pick-up, Billy.

thanks sir; i just love the damn thing.

Did you see the 9.4 that was listed on Comiclink today? How does the price compare to what you paid for your 9.0?

exactly 1/3 of the 9.4. i liked the pedigree and the white pages, and 9.0 is all i''ll ever need. but the 9.4 has brighter colors.

Way to go Geek! I am very happy for you (thumbs u

I would like to know if a boardie picked up the Allentown Fight Comics #22. That's a sick book! 2x guide, nearly cracked the $1000 mark! :o I was in the running for about 5 seconds.

I was the underbidder on that one. And on most of the other books I was seriously bidding on :(