• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLINK auction- what'd you win/lose?

235 posts in this topic

(worship)
It's a junky Marvel but it's still better than something lame, like Thor.

lol

Whatever you say :whatev:

Truth

Yeah, in GreggyLand lol

greggy's truth > nik's delusions

Thanks I needed a good laugh tonight :applause:

RADC03292008715_125134.jpg

:gossip:... I let you win that one out of pity

:acclaim:

:whatev:

favor is paid up... now we're even

:kidaround:

I Suck, but this book is way better than the Chili :whistle:

hm Probably, but again I showed mercy :) figuring you'd go for that too...

I think they're both equally goofy half-arse Archie rip-offs. They're just oddly intriguing as a result and uncommon in HG. Although being squarebound makes Mille more desirable I guess. Nice PU. I almost bought a 9.6 Night Nurse 1 a couple years ago... got one of those too?

RADC03292008715_125134.jpg

:gossip:... I let you win that one out of pity

:acclaim:

:whatev:

favor is paid up... now we're even

:kidaround:

I Suck, but this book is way better than the Chili :whistle:

hm Probably, but again I showed mercy :) figuring you'd go for that too...

I think they're both equally goofy half-arse Archie rip-offs. They're just oddly intriguing as a result and uncommon in HG. Although being squarebound makes Mille more desirable I guess. Nice PU. I almost bought a 9.6 Night Nurse 1 a couple years ago... got one of those too?

No

Tonight I won a bunch of Mads that I wont bother posting because no-one but me likes them anyway. lol

And this, to add to my cover cleaned Timely collection:

mmc37.jpg

Only one book I'm still in the running for tomorrow, but even if I dont win, this has been a much more successful auction for me than the last few.

It was a bargain! :grin:

Long as you are happy :eek:

Of all big comic* purchases I have made, this one has the lowest 'remorse' factor. This is my favourite comic purchase ever! :grin:

*the word 'comic' in the above sentence also applies to fragments...

I bid 1901.00 for the first wrap and I think you are right. I hope you never sell it. These are awesome and in many ways better than any HG silver age book that could be had for the money. :headbang:

Yep, this one goes straight to the top of my 'not for sale' list :grin:

When you consider that there are less pages of Action #1 in existence than there are whole copies of, say, AF#15, then it makes sense to me.

So which one of you guys stole the 9.4 Detective 400 for less than a grand...the steal of the auction.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:hi: Ummmmmmm.... that would be me.

I collect late 70's Batman 9.8s but could not resist a $1500 GPA book for $903. It will probably stay in my Batman collection until I can sell it for "GPA type money".

I was also the one that got the Batman #261 9.8 white page hundred pager for $605 (GPA $1000).

These 2 books will fit nicely in my collection at the right price.

RADDE28C200864_161356.jpg