• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

Is Ryan no longer repped by Splashpage? Can't find his art on the site anymore.

Ryan has all his art now. Not sure whether we will see him selling it himself or none at all.

Can't believe this is the first time I've seen this thread. Invincible is my favorite book and almost every piece of art I've ever collected is from the series.

Can't believe this is the first time I've seen this thread. Invincible is my favorite book and almost every piece of art I've ever collected is from the series.

Welcome to the Boards!!

It's great to have more Invincible fans! (thumbs u

Man, how I love this book.

Congrats on catching up, Ryan.

And fabulous collection Rob.

Thanks bud. I need more Vince so I ordered Invincible Universe TPB Vol 1. and a few other goodies.

Has anyone read IU? Thoughts?

Nice! I haven't read it. Ryan has to draw Invincible and the cast for it to work, IMHO.

When I discovered the book and his art, I admit I went overboard. I think at one time I had 25 covers.

When I discovered the book and his art, I admit I went overboard. I think at one time I had 25 covers.

Whoa. That's crazy. I'm trying to focus on only OA this year. I finally get to meet Ottley at Heroes this year, hoping to get a commission from him then.

Edited by simplyrob

Whoa. That's crazy. I'm trying to focus on only OA this year. I finally get to meet Ottley at Heroes this year, hoping to get a commission from him then.

Ryan is going to Heroes? :D

This Ryan is going to Heroes too :D

Oh boy oh boy!

Get to his table quick. I hear he has become that popular. I went to SDCC in 2008 just to get something from him. The sketches he was doing then weren't as elaborate as he does now, but it was such a great experience.

He is super nice.