• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

Not exactly OA. Ottley pencils copied and Rathburn inks, but it'll look good on my wall.

Speaking of, any suggestions for inexpensive frames that fit the standard 11x17? Professional framing is just too expensive.

It's still OA! Cliff is the man too! (thumbs u

The life of an inker.... lol

:jokealert:

Tired of waiting for #115 :taptaptap::cry::sorry:

I know its at the printers but it's BATTLE BEAST v THRAGG

just popped into my mind.... :idea:

How awesome would an Invincible video game be in Mortal Kombat style?!?!

You could be battle beast and fight against Thragg or be Nolan and fight against Robot or be Mark and fight against Conquest :o

It will never happen, but the idea is awesome to think about

Anyone know a good place to find a Invincible 1 9.8 cgc? Been wanting one for awhile, I'd possibly go after a 9.6 too...they seem so hard to find :(

They'll continue to be hard to find as the years go by. It'll even unlikely that there will be more new 9.8s on the census as well

Edited by SteveoSupremeo

All you guys that get the blanks sketched, quick question. Do you keep em in a box or put em up like reg art? Just curious.

Both, I have a handful on walls, and some in boxes.

I try and rotate sketches on the wall. keeps it fresh

+1

I use Frame it Again Sam frames. They open at the top so you can switch them easily. They look nice, and they were cheap.

i was only asking as i actually don't have a single sketch cover featuring Invincible art. I've bought a bunch (blanks) over the past few years, but have only ever had TWD stuff done on them. Ive always gone the reg paper size route for original art (commissions).

speaking of commissions, got a few new pieces added the other day. Omni-man and Allen were done by artist Ian Glaubinger, looking forward to adding a bunch more of these in the future. also pictured, a tease of my Florey Dinosaurus.

image_zpsdda01205.jpg

image_zps2c92e37a.jpg