• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

I wish Invincible had monthly 50 page issues. That'd be awesome!

I wish Invincible had monthly issues. That'd be awesome!

Fixed that for you. :grin:

BURN :flamed:lol

My thoughts:

#115 was excellent. Thragg setting up "shop" on THAT planet was a perfect plan and kudos to Kirkman for thinking that up (I wouldn't have). Now Thragg has a new army that will be ready in no time to deliver the Viltrumite War II.

The Battle Beast face off was awesome. Lots of spash and the bite to Thraggs eye was awesome. It was also crazy cool that Battle Beast gutted himself to "equal the playing field."

"I will have no ADVANTAGE!!" - Battle Beast

Great issue :applause:

I wish Invincible had monthly issues. That'd be awesome!

Fixed that for you. :grin:

Invincible is awesome --- I've read EVERY issue and always look forward to it... but...

#115:

Battle Beast: Thragg!

Thragg: Battle Beast!

Both: Ragnars!

(scuffle)

Both: I never quit!

End.

(shrug)

It was originally planned to all wrap up in one issue. Then they started writing it, and decided to make it a multi issue story because it wouldn't be done justice in 20 pages.

Oh man! so so awesome. I still need to track one of those down for my collection. Is there a handy checklist of all the variants?

No, but I think I know them all. Someone else may already have a list but if not I'll type one out later (and buy later I mean tomorrow lol )

Oh man! so so awesome. I still need to track one of those down for my collection. Is there a handy checklist of all the variants?

I got a whole run with variants in. I'll see if I have another raw of # 50 connecting Variant.

I'm surprised I don't see them often.

What's the Print Run on these things?

Ohhhh man, happy days! I've finally purchased Invincible #1! It's still being shipped to me, but here she is:

MgAdFLK.jpg

Pretty solid copy and I think and I got it for a lot less than I thought I would, so that's always good.

Ohhhh man, happy days! I've finally purchased Invincible #1! It's still being shipped to me, but here she is:

MgAdFLK.jpg

Pretty solid copy and I think and I got it for a lot less than I thought I would, so that's always good.

I almost bought it but, it was only a 9.2 at most. It would have been perfect if it want for those corners

Edited by SteveoSupremeo

^^^ congrats! Was that the one on eBay? There was a lot of 1-3 I thnk that went for pretty cheap.

Yup, ebay, this had a BIN of 180, which was already pretty solid I thought but I figured I'd throw an offer and see if I could get it for less.

I almost bought it but, it was only a 9.2 at most. It would have been perfect if it want for those corners

I hear ya, I could see myself upgrading down the line, but I'm super pumped about the price I got it for, even the BIN was really solid IMO...kind of surprised it hung around so long for such a rare book. We may just be a small fan base though

While certainly not my most valuable book, it may be my favorite one in my collection. Now I wait, I'm going to be following the tracking # on that package like a hawk :D