• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

Invincible page triple matted and floated behind museum glass... Soon to be hanging in my office!

InvincibleFrame_zps038560ed.jpg

Great issue to have a page from!! (thumbs u

I will always consider the fight with his dad a key moment of the overall story. Very nice!

114 tomorrow!! The end of the Robot Arc!

I am looking forward to some great action in this book!

Bye Bye Robot! :sorry:

:whee:

I don't think Robot is going anywhere…

I think Mark will rip multiple versions of Robot apart in this book... maybe the human robot will be spared but there will be metal carnage in this book for sure!

114 tomorrow!! The end of the Robot Arc!

I am looking forward to some great action in this book!

Bye Bye Robot! :sorry:

:whee:

I don't think Robot is going anywhere…

I think Mark will rip multiple versions of Robot apart in this book... maybe the human robot will be spared but there will be metal carnage in this book for sure!

So you think the Viltrumtes are going to fight against Robot?

oh boy. what a great read. when can we discuss? wanna give everyone a chance to read it first.

Just read it. I think it's always safe to discuss in spoilers anytime, so:

A lot of people in a tough spot these days:

Robot is in a self-fulfilling and self-destructive prophecy. He's so bent on his philosophical beliefs that he IS helping that he can't see how power corrupts. He realizes this in the final panels, but has already taken steps than he can't undo and has to see this through to its logical conclusion, his death. Which, by the way I believe he will eventually commit suicide because only he can stop himself and he will never stop until he dies. Just my oracle/jedi vision for the day.

Omni-Man and the viltrumites are in a spot where they can't resist Robot because it's too much of a risk.

This is true for all the other heroes of Earth as well and those unwilling to adapt have already been dealt with.

Finally, Mark knows the truth, but can't defeat Robot (surprisingly) and he also knows it (which, I'm glad b/c his death would be bad - again).

I'm SOOOO glad Robot is with us a while longer though. I can see so many possibilities.

(1) A new villain arising that forces everyone to join together with Robot in order to survive.

(2) Another Flaxan invasion

(3) Robot going deeper and darker into control as the Emperor of Earth.

So many possibilities!!!

The conclusion was alright. Seemed like Invincible: All Out War. Except it kept to a few issues

I agree. Some very anti-climatic story arch's from Mr. Kirkman recently. I trust him tho and look forward to seeing where things go in both Invincible and tWD in the near future.

I wonder if Invincible will see a 3 year fast forward jump next?