• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

The conclusion was alright. Seemed like Invincible: All Out War. Except it kept to a few issues

I agree. Some very anti-climatic story arch's from Mr. Kirkman recently. I trust him tho and look forward to seeing where things go in both Invincible and tWD in the near future.

I wonder if Invincible will see a 3 year fast forward jump next?

That could be awesome. hm hm

If he did it thought I'd want a recap issue to kind of broadly say what had happen during the fast forward. "During these years this this and this happened and now we are here." It'd be a great way to relaunch the series (again) for new readers.

The conclusion was alright. Seemed like Invincible: All Out War. Except it kept to a few issues

I agree. Some very anti-climatic story arch's from Mr. Kirkman recently. I trust him tho and look forward to seeing where things go in both Invincible and tWD in the near future.

If he did it thought I'd want a recap issue to kind of broadly say what had happen during the fast forward. "During these years this this and this happened and now we are here." It'd be a great way to relaunch the series (again) for new readers.

Yes... A Kirkman recap issue is always good fun! He has done that a couple times in Invincible (kinda).

Yes... A Kirkman recap issue is always good fun! He has done that a couple times in Invincible (kinda).

Invincible: A New Beginning

They should have had Mark physically submit to Robot instead of just backing down.

Edited by SteveoSupremeo

They should have had Mark physically submit to Robot instead of just backing down.

Come on bro!

Patrick

Come on bro!

Patrick

+1

Put some spoilers on that please.

Come on bro!

Patrick

+1

Put some spoilers on that please.

I liked the ending. We knew it had to end 1 of 2 ways. With Robot dead, or Robot winning.

I'm ok with Robot not physically beating Invincible down to win, and instead outsmarting him. I like that he's not just strong, but smart like a Lex Luthor. He's got the brains, brawn, and craziness to make him dangerous. I think there is a lot more entertaining stories coming. (thumbs u