• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's some other good comic message boards?

31 posts in this topic

no it's not that i don't like it here lol. just askin as i have some comics on eBay and thought i could promote them in the commerce section of other comic boards. only sites i know of are here and Comic Corral. so any other good active boards. names or even links appreciated!

http://www.Comicspriceguide.com has the second-best high-grade back issue market chatter I've seen on the web.

Did those guys ban Hammer yet? Last time I checked there a few years ago he had at least some of the members over there pretty well hoodwinked. Which isn't surprising...takes a while to sort through his disinformation.

I just went over to that CPG.com forum that was mentioned earlier but it seems like a pretty desolate place. The corral was fun for about a week when everybody went over there to see what Brad is/was up to, but then I think we all realized we weren't the ones banned and we could come back here and talk about the exact same things.

Jim

The corral was fun for about a week ...

Jim

The arcade at the corral is still fun. :grin:

:devil:

I cannot believe that you would challenge me at Scribble, a game of extraordinary skill and dexterity!

The corral was fun for about a week ...

Jim

The arcade at the corral is still fun. :grin:

:devil:

:hi:

There are at least two games that need to be outlawed... Scribble and Railway Line. :makepoint:

I havent played in awhile

Uh... as if that mattered... :whistle:

Personally, I just like the Billiards Blast Game and Mumu.

Yeti Penguin Throw is fun. Can't get past the 2nd round of Billiards Blast.

They 10 or so added this week aren't too bad.

I had plenty of 1 spots till you came along :mad:

Actually, you kind of started it all for me.

Knocking you off your #1 spots was kind of a joke initially (and I apologize for any undue anguish it may have caused you)... but then it got to the point where I had to defend the title after a while. doh!

I had plenty of 1 spots till you came along :mad:

Actually, you kind of started it all for me.

Knocking you off your #1 spots was kind of a joke initially (and I apologize for any undue anguish it may have caused you)... but then it got to the point where I had to defend the title after a while. doh!

lol Those games are addicting and I know what you mean about trying to defend the title. I had to stop. I was playing way too much...