• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ADAM HUGHES GALLERY
13 13

1,302 posts in this topic

On 10/2/2021 at 3:11 PM, kimik said:

And don’t forget Gun Honey #1 out this week as well.

I have 2 or 3 of the trade dress ordered before FOC and also 3 of the virgin covers from Forbidden Planet. Cant wait to get them. Such a great cover. Hughes has been on fire recently.

so wierd. ive been on a AH kick the last month and this thread shows up. 

I havent looked through every page on the thread to see if the Hero and Dr. Manahattan were posted but I picked up those two this month. The Vampi/Shi I grabbed when it released back in the day. Stock photos from CLZ as im not at home. 

heroAH.webp

watchmenAH.webp

vampishiAH.webp

On 10/2/2021 at 3:41 PM, kevhtx said:

I have 2 or 3 of the trade dress ordered before FOC and also 3 of the virgin covers from Forbidden Planet. Cant wait to get them. Such a great cover. Hughes has been on fire recently.

third print has a nicer trade dress than the 1st print. putting the barcode on the right side of AH's art was just a terrible choice. i wish more publishers would put it on the back cover. 

On 10/4/2021 at 4:56 PM, NWOslave said:

third print has a nicer trade dress than the 1st print. putting the barcode on the right side of AH's art was just a terrible choice. i wish more publishers would put it on the back cover. 

Yeah, I pre-ordered a couple of those as well. Completely agree that it looks better.

On 11/1/2021 at 2:37 AM, IbukiLord said:

I picked up this about 3 weeks ago, got it in a trade at my LCS for 2 A4 posters and frames and a Bishoujo Zatanna figure

orGoEjs.jpeg

Did your move go ok? Hoping that was an easy transition! 

Nice Looking Copy! :banana: I'm glad that has somewhat retained some value. A great AH! cover

On 11/1/2021 at 4:27 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Did your move go ok? Hoping that was an easy transition! 

Nice Looking Copy! :banana: I'm glad that has somewhat retained some value. A great AH! cover

Still in moving process. Flights are booked for the 3rd December, house is sold and most of the contents have been sold so now it's just a matter of my son finishing up school at the end of the month then we off :)