• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Someone needs to tell him his Batman #1 is not worth $600,000

46 posts in this topic

???? for 600K I better get nicer pictures than that!

Those pics would be dubious on a $60 book... and yes that'd be too much for this book as well doh!doh!

I know there's a lot of stupid people out there, but does he honestly believe he'll find a $600,000 one (shrug)

It really does roast your noodle trying to imagine what went through the lister's head (:

I do wonder how often these scams are successful. Selling reprints as originals, whether it's GRR, German reprints, or modern reprints, etc.

They happen so frequently, you gotta figure they sometimes work.

I do wonder how often these scams are successful. Selling reprints as originals, whether it's GRR, German reprints, or modern reprints, etc.

Only time it'd actually transact would be for money laundering.

1. you think the mafia is using ebay for money laundering?

2. you don't think these scams ever work on fools and their money?

Actually neither, but #1 is the only one that makes even the slightest bit of sense.... though we're talking skin of our teeth amounts here.

Actually neither, but #1 is the only one that makes even the slightest bit of sense.... though we're talking skin of our teeth amounts here.

(thumbs u