• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

G.I. JOE THREAD YO JOE!!!!!!
10 10

2,338 posts in this topic

Thanks!! Do you as a collector/reader really consider it a continuation of the Marvel line or not considering they did start off with the FCBD 155 1/2 and didn't renumber it? I did just order the IDW G.I. Joe #1 Subscription Cover with the Baroness on it and hoping it's not a flop.

Thanks!! Do you as a collector/reader really consider it a continuation of the Marvel line or not considering they did start off with the FCBD 155 1/2 and didn't renumber it? I did just order the IDW G.I. Joe #1 Subscription Cover with the Baroness on it and hoping it's not a flop.

I do. Hama's done a good job picking up his same story line he left off in the 1990's. He's made a few mistakes (it's been a lot of years so I understand) but nothing too bad.

Although I absolutely hate the constant restarting at #1, the new series does look good! Keep in mind the IDW rebooted GI Joe is not the same continuity as the old Marvel series so you might notice some differences.

A bettter question? Is there a G.I Joe comic set that Silent Master hasn't read, know all the details of or leads the registry in? (worship)

lol - it's just because I have OCD.

I hear ya. I have two climate controlled 10x20 units full of unopened G.I. Joe, Transformers, MOTU, and various toys. I'm slowly working on getting my Marvel collection back.

A bettter question? Is there a G.I Joe comic set that Silent Master hasn't read, know all the details of or leads the registry in? (worship)

I hear ya. I have two climate controlled 10x20 units full of unopened G.I. Joe, Transformers, MOTU, and various toys. I'm slowly working on getting my Marvel collection back.

Take some pics! That sounds like an awesome collection! (thumbs u

Hopefully one day I will get to. When we moved, I double boxed everything so there's tons of cardboard boxes and plastic tubs. At one point I had an entire sports room full of autographs and display cases but all of that is in storage too.

Take some pics! That sounds like an awesome collection! (thumbs u

+1 That sounds awesome!

Holy Krap! :o Pics are a must.

Are you collecting Marvel CGC or raw? I have a lot of loose Marvels from like 40-100 that I would be happy to send you...I can't guarantee condition, but all are decent

Are you collecting Marvel CGC or raw? I have a lot of loose Marvels from like 40-100 that I would be happy to send you...I can't guarantee condition, but all are decent

I collect raw. My kids love to read comic books so it's just hard to collect CGC.

I collect raw. My kids love to read comic books so it's just hard to collect CGC.

Let me know if there are any specific Marvels you're looking for if you are interested and I will check for you...

I was lucky at ECCC this year and was able to get Larry Hama's sig for my #155 which I subbed for Sig Series grading. He also did a quick little Snake Eyes sketch for me on a blank card I had brought. I can post a pic if anyone is interested.

I was lucky at ECCC this year and was able to get Larry Hama's sig for my #155 which I subbed for Sig Series grading. He also did a quick little Snake Eyes sketch for me on a blank card I had brought. I can post a pic if anyone is interested.

Awesome. Share a pic if you get the chance!! (thumbs u

Absolutely!!!

Holy krap, dude! Don't tease. :takeit: