• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Have tons of drek - donate where/how?

32 posts in this topic

OK, I have thousands of cheap comics. If I were interested in donating them, where would be the best place? Thoughts? Advice?

If you want to throw together a long box of stuff that would be appropriate for a boy and girl both about 10 years old I'll see that they get into the hands of two kids who don't have much. :banana: I'd pay for the shipping. :gossip:

ya gotta LOVE the title of this thread...

Tons of DREK donate where/how?

yeah, thanks a bunch for wanting to pass on YOUR craptastic material to others...what a heart.

yeah and you got to think. would you want children reading some of this 90`s drek? these aren`t your archie,gold keys and harveys we are talking about. you know give the kids at the hospitals or orphanage some richie rich to read. this is violent early to mid 90`s image, marvel and independent drek. I am sure the kids will really understand this drek. some comics do deserve the garbage can!.

yeah, thanks a bunch for wanting to pass on YOUR craptastic material to others...what a heart.

That's the great thing about the internet and chat boards. There's always someone out there giving positive reinforcement when someone tries to do something good. :P

A couple of years ago, I donated six long boxes or so to the local Big Brothers/Big Sisters group. They used them in their after school program for art projects. I just had to make sure there were no super violent comics, so I pulled all of the Punishers. They were very appreciative.

That's the great thing about the internet and chat boards. There's always someone out there giving positive reinforcement when someone tries to do something good. :P

I don`t know about you but I wouldn`t want my children reading that 90`s drek.like I said. it isn`t Spider-man were talking about.