• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-MEN 94 CGC 9.6

484 posts in this topic

fruit.jpg

(Sorry, I couldn't find any pictures of old fruit.)

27_laughing.gif

You're on a role.....and you did it all yourself, without resorting to lines from the Simpsons. thumbsup2.gif

fruit.jpg

(Sorry, I couldn't find any pictures of old fruit.)

27_laughing.gif

You're on a role.....and you did it all yourself, without resorting to lines from the Simpsons. thumbsup2.gif

RESORTING!?!?!?!?

"Bake 'em away Toys."

"What'd you say, Chief?"

thumbsup2.gif

You can just turn down your speakers. confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah I did that. I just hope this annoying music doesn't become a trend on other threads. 893frustrated.gif

I say ban the dillweed that plugs music in! Who needs it? How do you know who you may be waking up? Jerk!

sorry.gif music (form the 90's x-men cartoon) went with the x-men 9.6 pic ... I'll have to plan on short verbal outbursts instead 893scratchchin-thumb.gif - the music only plays on the same page as the post it's embedded in?

links to pages with them confused-smiley-013.gif do a yahoo/google - there are tons

even search by particular wav type... I was going to do superfrineds next...but thought I'd save it for a rainy day...like when pov loses his bet to greggy on Joanna's WW book 27_laughing.gif

...or play the theme from "Rocky" when it comes back 7.5 like I predict.... acclaim.gif

You can just turn down your speakers. confused-smiley-013.gif

Yeah I did that. I just hope this annoying music doesn't become a trend on other threads. 893frustrated.gif

I say ban the dillweed that plugs music in! Who needs it? How do you know who you may be waking up? Jerk!

sorry.gif music (form the 90's x-men cartoon) went with the x-men 9.6 pic ... I'll have to plan on short verbal outbursts instead 893scratchchin-thumb.gif - the music only plays on the same page as the post it's embedded in?

Awww [!@#%^&^], Darth! Did not know it was you. (also never really watched the 90's cartoon - know about it - so did not relate.) [!@#%^&^] again! frown.gif