• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Was not planning on Ohio, but I am going. Anything going on Sat Night????

26 posts in this topic

Forum dinner or something? Will be in about 3pm today.

Looking forward to seeing everybody!!!

Also, I think Vinnie and I are doing a Panel on Investing and collecting comics Sat afternoon. Check the program.........

As far as I know, no plans have been made for any forum dinners or get togethers. (Unless they're keeping it a secret from me!) The only evening gatherings that I know of are these announced by the convention:

"The evening receptions for our creative guests, exhibitors and VIP pass holders are being held in the private dining room on the second floor of the Hyatt Regency from 8:00pm to 10:30pm on Friday and Saturday evenings."

I’m leaving Cincinnati in 2 hours and I’ll be there all weekend in booth 615. The wife is demanding I stop at the Outlet Mall and pick up some StrideRite shoes for the kids. So my arrival is about 5:30ish.

I’m game for Saturday dinner. The DUDE is staying with me Saturday night so I’m sure he’ll come along.

As far as I know, no plans have been made for any forum dinners or get togethers. (Unless they're keeping it a secret from me!) The only evening gatherings that I know of are these announced by the convention:

"The evening receptions for our creative guests, exhibitors and VIP pass holders are being held in the private dining room on the second floor of the Hyatt Regency from 8:00pm to 10:30pm on Friday and Saturday evenings."

Yeah, I will blow that off. I want to have fun!!!!! (thumbs u

Steve: Half the gang you had breakfast with on Sunday morning will be around, it'd be nice to get something hastily put together for Saturday night.

Jim

Cool, let's get something together for Sat night. Drinks, food, and stories :headbang:

If you guys feel like spending a little scratch, I can usually get us in to a Fleming's, McCormick & Scmicks, Ruth Chris, and such even on short notice.....

What y'all think????

I’m leaving Cincinnati in 2 hours and I’ll be there all weekend in booth 615. The wife is demanding I stop at the Outlet Mall and pick up some StrideRite shoes for the kids. So my arrival is about 5:30ish.

I’m game for Saturday dinner. The DUDE is staying with me Saturday night so I’m sure he’ll come along.

TheDude Rocks! :gossip: Just make sure the carpet pisser and the Nililists don't follow him!

Even though it's Shabbas, let's roll!

TheDude Rocks! :gossip: Just make sure the carpet pisser and the Nililists don't follow him!

"I don't work, I don't drive a car, I don't handle money, I don't turn on the oven"

But I am game for dinner or whatever Saturday night,. :grin:

"I don't work, I don't drive a car, I don't handle money, I don't turn on the oven"

But I am game for dinner or whatever Saturday night,. :grin:

That's because "The Dude abides"! You have my #, use it.....