• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk just as good as Iron Man? (movie)

43 posts in this topic

I was watching tv when the ad for the new Incredible Hulk DVD came on and couldnt believe that they said it was just as good as Iron Man. I have only heard good things about the Iron Man movie and would probably watch it. I have seen Incredible Hulk (free ticket) and thought it was Boring.

Did anyone else see this ad? Is Incredible Hulk just as good as Iron Man?

I really liked the HULK movie. The Iron Man was very good IMO but much more light hearted. Comparing the two is like apples and oranges. I enjoyed them both, but not for similar reasons. I am just thankful neither one was terrible.

I must see these superhero movies different than any other person on the planet, as I thought Hulk was THE better Marvel movie this summer.

Please consider the source as I still think Daredevil was the best of them all and don't understand why people despise it so much. The best cast from top to bottom and a compelling story :screwy:

Jim

I must see these superhero movies different than any other person on the planet, as I thought Hulk was THE better Marvel movie this summer.

Please consider the source as I still think Daredevil was the best of them all and don't understand why people despise it so much. The best cast from top to bottom and a compelling story :screwy:

Jim

:o so im not the only one who like dd? cool, your taste in movies is only paralleled by your taste in collegiate athletics! (thumbs u

Jim

:o so im not the only one who like dd? cool, your taste in movies is only paralleled by your taste in collegiate athletics! (thumbs u
Does that have anything to do with college girls :insane:

Jim

Does that have anything to do with college girls :insane:
hm it certainly could lol