• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many Military folks we got here?

19 posts in this topic

Active duty: Ft. Drum NY 10th Mountain Light Infantry Ranger Division

for 5 years (extended because of Desert Storm)

I also spent my remaining inactive time in a National Guard unit

of 3 years while going to college - that unit was even worth mentioning

because they were so brokedick.

To all the AMRED FORCES here or that have family members in the Military.

I would like to say thank you so very much!

(worship)

In the spirit of your post I was in the AMRY for 21+ years. I retried on 30 Arpril 2007 :baiting:

But most of you know that already :shy:

Now I work for the Disabled American Veterans by day, and at night I work Civil Service for Balboa Naval Hospital here in San Diego

There was another thread a few months ago pertaining to this same topic. I was USAF for 4 years - AFSC T9566, served @ USUHS & Andrews AFB. My father and uncle were also active duty (Navy and USAF). I chose the Air Force thanks to my father's advice - he was Navy! lol

Brokedick! lol I love Army sayings.

4 years with the King of Battle!

FT Riley, KS

U.S. Army Field Artillery (2002-2006--OIF from '03 to '04)

FIRST OR NOT AT ALL!!!

Man, I haven't heard that term since I got out in 05. I think I used to say it at least once a day. My squad leader was the typical profile fallout.

63M 2001-2005

1st Cav

4-5 ADA (OIF II 2004-2005)

Naval Corpsman serving with FMF (8404) from 1989-1997, then went into ARNG for OCS unitl they found out my parents were married when I was born and I didn't have a waiver for it.

Recently retired from the Air Force after 21+ years in Intelligence. Now I'm a contractor supporting the military working as a senior Intelligence all-source analyst for Full Motion Video missions. It almost feels at times that I never left..

Jim