• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

So when is that Pedigree book coming out???
2 2

58 posts in this topic

guys, before anyone get's their cyber panties in a wad, we are just joking...

book is NOT out yet!

No more Coke Zero for you! (tsk)

ahh...just polished off another one

here is a shelf next to my computer in my warehouse office, picture taken 5 minutes ago via my trusty cell phone (quality stinks!):

cz.jpg

We may have to get you an intervention...

here is a shelf next to my computer in my warehouse office, picture taken 5 minutes ago via my trusty cell phone (quality stinks!):

cz.jpg

We may have to get you an intervention...

what is funny, I have 2 more empties since I posted that an hour ago :o

I emailed Matt on September 18th and he said they are just working hard to get it finished by the end of the year, with a release first of next year. Hopefully this is still the schedule.
:wishluck:

I emailed Matt on September 18th and he said they are just working hard to get it finished by the end of the year, with a release first of next year. Hopefully this is still the schedule.

:censored::pullhair:

It was supposed to be out this fall. :cry:

I've been looking forward to this book for a while. I love pedigree stories.
I like the story about the dalmation without spots.... :insane:

i like the story about how you were always sick for spelling class.

(thumbs u

dalmatian...it was a type doh! (and yes, I did type instead of typO on purpose!)

(thumbs u

dalmatian...it was a type doh! (and yes, I did type instead of typO on purpose!)

today was our first cold day. that first trip with the families on the beach seems so far off.

(thumbs u

today was our first cold day. that first trip with the families on the beach seems so far off.

our high was 61...low tonight, 39 :o

That is indeed still the schedule, many things have come up in the past year (Stephens retirement, new business, cross country move, Matt's new son, busy convention season etc etc) and believe me, nobody feels worse than Stephen and Matt about the delay.

Stephen showed me all the proofed pages and layouts in Ohio last month and it's even more impressive than I imagined. It'll be worth the wait.

Jim

I can picture you awake at 2 AM with a pyramid of empty Coke Zero's posting greamlins and scanned books over and over while repeating "gotta beat greggy, gotta beat greggy"

that was last friday...I took the day off for my son's birthday, and had a "lot" of time to kill lol ... I am back to "normal" now...