• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pontoon's Pooped Boston ComicCon Report

36 posts in this topic

Pooped and harried. I gotta run out the door.

The 4th Boston ComicCon was bigger and better than ever, packed full of people and shloads of great books. I don't think I've ever seen so many younguns at a show. While I don't think there'll ever be the same number of kids reading comics as when I was a kid, the turnout was certainly heartening. There was boobs, too, but I didn't get any photos. Sorry, guys.

I always have trouble getting room shots, but here's a few:

Boston3Nov2.jpg

Boston2Nov2.jpg

BostonNov2.jpg

The usual board suspects were on hand, like CKB:

CKB-2.jpg

And GACollectibles:

GAC-1.jpg

And it's just not a show without Superword/Ted methinks:

Ted-1.jpg

Oh, here's one of the younger attendees, Lil Batman. He has stuff on YouTube, I think someone may have posted it recently:

Lilbatman.jpg

I picked up an excellent new Thor ToonTumbler but don't have a photo, nor one of SilverandBronze who was set up but nor present.

Here's a Picky High Grade Collector, in his native habitat. Be careful not to feed him any Ouzo:

Nik-1.jpg

The fellow responsible for all the good times, BedrockComics. (I'm probably misspelling it - East Coast Bedrock, that is.)

JimmyNov2.jpg

The show was so smokin' and joyous, even the Blazing One was happy:

Blazing.jpg

Bob had the most amazing selection of high grade slabs I've ever seen in Boston.

Last but not least, why is this man named Wrightson smiling?

Bernie.jpg

Because he was overjoyed to meet Cap and Mandi.

BernieCapandMandi.jpg

Okay, I gotta put on my tinfoil hat and have Forum Dinner. Later.

tinfoilga.jpg

It was a great show for me anyways. every show is a great show for me :banana:

I scanned lazily a few of my purchases in Boston. Besides a sweet HG stack of WBNs I picked up from Andrew, here are a few of the others.

asm124005.jpg

aveng57003.jpg

conan11270.jpg

conan16004.jpg

conan19002.jpg

dc407001.jpg

goon1008.jpg

ironfist1006.jpg

motp20007.jpg

newmut98269.jpg

So D ick, is the table that had the boobs the one on the back wall and she had a low cut white top?

I wonder if those pair helped or hindered sales? I tried looking at the wall books but could never really focus on them. lol

There was boobs, too, but I didn't get any photos. Sorry, guys.

:cry: That's the only reason I click on these con reports. I expected more from you, Pontoon.

It was a great show for me anyways. every show is a great show for me :banana:

I scanned lazily a few of my purchases in Boston. Besides a sweet HG stack of WBNs I picked up from Andrew, here are a few of the others.

asm124005.jpg

aveng57003.jpg

conan11270.jpg

conan16004.jpg

conan19002.jpg

dc407001.jpg

goon1008.jpg

ironfist1006.jpg

motp20007.jpg

newmut98269.jpg

9.0s