• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NY Comic Con Feb 6 - 8, 2009 Guest List

117 posts in this topic

I'm actually really excited to maybe meet Art Spiegelman...I just did my final for an English class on him and Maus.

i was excited to meet Neal Adams till i found out he was an arrogant most of the time.

I'm more or less expecting some of the more popular artists/writers to be arrogant jerks. This is actually my first time going to this specific con. This may be a dumb question, but is it big? I went to a show a few weeks ago in NY and it was rather tiny and cramped.

It is quite large. They take up a very good portion of the javits center. Assuming you went to the National a few weeks ago, I think its safe to say there's no comparison in terms of size.

Yea, went up just to meet Stan Goldberg and maybe try to find a Watchmen #11 for my boy. We were a little surprised at how small it was.

Here is the art for the exclusive trading pin we'll be offering. It will be the second release in the Harvey Rocket series and I'm hoping to pull off a triple layer on this one. Will make for one cool 3-d effect.

th_hotstuff_layers_dkblue.jpg

How do we get it?

So do you guys have a meetup at this con? I'll be there Saturday only.
usually there is a forum dinner after the show. Also, some get together for lunch during the show. Nothing is offcially planned as of yet as far as I know.

So do you guys have a meetup at this con? I'll be there Saturday only.

Im surprised Ares wasnt all over that one

I have an extra special surprise for him if hes gonna be at NYCC.

It would be funny if he tripped over himself to come see you after that rant. I hope for his sake your special surprise doesnt involve a swift kick to the nuts.

I'm actually really excited to maybe meet Art Spiegelman...I just did my final for an English class on him and Maus.

i was excited to meet Neal Adams till i found out he was an arrogant most of the time.

I think arrogant is an understatment. It was a bit of a let down once I met him.