• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

World's Last Champions Collector?

121 posts in this topic

Well I finally did it, I now own Scheradon's 4 9.8s making my Champions set the Greatest in the Whole Wide World :)

nine 9.8s, seven 9.6s and one 9.2 (30 cent copy).

Yay I can finally say I'm the best in the world at something!

Well I finally did it, I now own Scheradon's 4 9.8s making my Champions set the Greatest in the Whole Wide World :)

nine 9.8s, seven 9.6s and one 9.2 (30 cent copy).

Yay I can finally say I'm the best in the world at something!

You could even say you are the Champion(s) of the World. :jokealert:

CLink's Jan auction has a bunch of Champions in 9.8 including the only known of #2 but sadly still no #1...

And they have a #5 30 cent variant in 9.6 as well. That is a tough book.

I think it would go nicely with these two 30 cent variants. :cloud9:

5-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

What a clueless seller, never going to sell unless perhaps dikran suddenly has a dramatic amount of disposable income available. If it was a Kirby Thor or some other very popular series then it still wouldn't be worth anywhere near that much...outside of a really key issue. Still he owns it so can charge whatever he wants, but will be wasting money on ebay fees forever at that price... :insane:

What a clueless seller, never going to sell unless perhaps dikran suddenly has a dramatic amount of disposable income available. If it was a Kirby Thor or some other very popular series then it still wouldn't be worth anywhere near that much...outside of a really key issue. Still he owns it so can charge whatever he wants, but will be wasting money on ebay fees forever at that price... :insane:

Could not agree more, I say he trims 3 zeros off his price and let me buy it!

Great thread. Sadly, I had this copy graded about a year ago but it has since been sold. It wasn't a perfect wrap, but it's not like these grow on trees.

If you are still in need of one, I can try to contact the owner and ask if he is interested in letting it go.

The funny thing about this book - I carried it around in my con stock for two years priced at $25.

Champions1m-.jpg

CLink's Jan auction has a bunch of Champions in 9.8 including the only known of #2 but sadly still no #1...

And they have a #5 30 cent variant in 9.6 as well. That is a tough book.

I think it would go nicely with these two 30 cent variants. :cloud9:

5-2.jpg

6-2.jpg

Well, the #5 would have gone nicely with this set, but I was blown out of the water. :censored: :censored: :censored::mad:

I need a snipe program for clink. Anybody out there got one?