• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gene Colan signing in CA Dec 6. Your suggestions needed.

31 posts in this topic

Lee, you scheduled this for the same day as the Jeff Smith signing at Flying Colors & Comics.

Probably different audiences... but there's a potential that you're going to cannibalize part of each other's attendance. (And make it harder for Sig Series witnesses to be at both locations.)

Lee, you scheduled this for the same day as the Jeff Smith signing at Flying Colors & Comics.

Probably different audiences... but there's a potential that you're going to cannibalize part of each other's attendance. (And make it harder for Sig Series witnesses to be at both locations.)

I wouldn't think that there would be much cross-over.

Also I've seen Jeff Smith dozens of times at local cons. Gene Colan, I've only seen once, so this is a rare opportunity. Smith is a young guy, and hopefully will be around for many years.

In addition, I'm sure the signature thing can be worked out.

- Lee

Desert Wind Comics is proud to announce that we will be at the Gene Colon signing at Lee's Comics in Northern California on Saturday, December 6th, 2008.

Please e-mail us at Desertwindcomics@hotmail.com for CGC Signature Series details on pricing. Please put in the subject line: Gene Colon signing.

We are excited to be working with CGC Witness Joel Elad on this signing and more details on other signings taking place at the same time in the Northern Cal area will be coming shortly.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Okay gang,

Here's the scoop. I just had a very nice conversation with Chandler Rice of Desert Wind Comics.

We worked out the details, and I am going to let him handle the all the Signature Series requests for this event at my store.

Gene will receive a payment for each signature from Chandler.

I figure that this will be the best way to handle things. Chandler has a lot more experience with this, and many more clients. It will be more beneficial for Gene. No need for me to re-invent the wheel here.

Please refer all inquiries to Chandler.

I'm very sorry for any confusion.

Regards,

Lee Hester

Lee's Comics