• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My brief National report with pics

88 posts in this topic

Casey it was great as usual talking with you. The forum lunch was a great time as all forum get togethers are. NIK is definately one of the coolest guys to hang out with anytime. Jim CGCWorld is a friend that I always look forward to seeing, the guy is 100% my favorite Canadian. It was great seeing Doc Watson in the city for sure! The guy really is hilarious (even if he is picking on you). And the rest of the members are always a great bunch.

And Jeff from Hotflips....

What'up PUNK!!!!!!!

Favorite Canadian? :o

Great pix and good meeting up yesterday. :headbang:

Seeing that picture of Blazing Bob, it finally struck me which actor I think he resembles - Tobin Bell from the "Saw" movies (though I first noticed the resemblance from watching his appearances in "La Femme Nikita" and "24"). hm

Seeing that picture of Blazing Bob, it finally struck me which actor I think he resembles - Tobin Bell from the "Saw" movies (though I first noticed the resemblance from watching his appearances in "La Femme Nikita" and "24"). hm

I met Tobin Bell this morning :o

I met Tobin Bell this morning :o

:headbang:

nycnational08008.jpg

Now that's taking dorkdom to a whole new level! :o:insane:

Not sure if I even what to go here, but ...

What does this guy have in his left pant leg? Right down by the sock. Any guesses?

A 7-Eleven Slurpee cup from the 1970s? :shrug: