• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,936 posts in this topic

This 1971 giant-size comic is so scarce there are no slabbed copies. Len Wein did the story and Syd Shores the art on the lead story, then there are three western story reprints.

Bravados3sale.jpg

Greg - Those are crazy...have you by chance read any of them? I'd be interested to know if they're campy fun, they certainly look it. I've never seen those before, thanks for sharing (thumbs u

Honored by Greggy. :cloud9: I am truly blessed this holiday season.

I take it you found a boxed set of the Popeye's?

Never read those, but if you want a good read, try the regular run of Popeye from this period. George Wildman's work is just plain fun and is one of the unrecognized gems of the bronze age. Great storytelling, pretty funny, and entertaining, even if it's kid's stuff.

Everyone should care as much as Greggy and I.

Another one for my collection on the way. :banana:

(worship)

Who's getting bumped for that bad boy rube?

That 9.4 ST135 might have to get the boot. Honestly, i figured you used measly 9.4's as firestarters lol

Nahhhh, will just hide the DS169 in the corner with some of the others I can't fit in. :)

Another one for my collection on the way. :banana:

(worship)

Who's getting bumped for that bad boy rube?

That 9.4 ST135 might have to get the boot. Honestly, i figured you used measly 9.4's as firestarters lol

Nahhhh, will just hide the DS169 in the corner with some of the others I can't fit in. :)

Thank you for omitting the image in your quote. :foryou: