• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This Week in Your Bronze Age Collection!!
35 35

6,900 posts in this topic

Great DC Presents Jimbo! I was "sorting out " my 6+ short boxes of the last year or so or buys and found my 2 copies..My little boy loves Teen Titans and Hulk/Skaar! As I said I've bought alot of books(if you ask my wife :bigsmile:..I wont lie,shes awesome and likes them too!)

I have a 33.3/33.3/33.3 track record with Ebay xD.some SCORES,some what I expected and some total TRASH..

This was the last score I got..no Hulk 181 but .. for $15 SHIPPED?? I love these!! Super NICE!!!

20210320_161510.jpg.4db3863f7c3224bbf56845df40eefb6b.jpg

Edited by bikesnbuses

6 hours ago, jimjum12 said:

Not sure where to post this... I'm an old guy, so it's basically a Modern to me, but I'm told it can fit in either BA or CA, anyways I'm still a huge Wolfman/ Perez Teen Titans fan :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

c4MsfMx.jpg

Nice copy of a book that somehow has  evaded me. Fifty Cent cover price has got to be Copper. No?

2 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

Nice copy of a book that somehow has  evaded me. Fifty Cent cover price has got to be Copper. No?

Still some debate ... I threw in the towel but I always considered the start of Copper to be NTT 1 , but many folks moved the goal posts to the end of 1984. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu