• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGCworlds useless (without pics) National Con report

94 posts in this topic

No mess. We hoard comic books. Of course we obsess over things. Plus, you didn't see her. She was gorgeous. Kind of Jessica Alba-esque, but exponentially better. :luhv:

BTW... it was the second IHOP. The first required an access road that was difficult to get to because it was on the wrong side of the road.

Aint you kinda old for puppy love there Doc :baiting:

Tell you what, first lady you grab, close your eyes real hard and pretend its Miss Thing from Jersey and hit it like it owes you money. That should straighten you right up :kidaround:

:roflmao:

No mess. We hoard comic books. Of course we obsess over things. Plus, you didn't see her. She was gorgeous. Kind of Jessica Alba-esque, but exponentially better. :luhv:

BTW... it was the second IHOP. The first required an access road that was difficult to get to because it was on the wrong side of the road.

Tell you what, first lady you grab, close your eyes real hard and pretend its Miss Thing from Jersey and hit it like it owes you money. That should straighten you right up :kidaround:

lol

There wasn't a ring on her finger. No, I didn't get her number. When will I ever be in Jersey again?

Umm, if you're a doctor (or are willing to lie about being one) and not terrifying to look at, I suspect your little waitress, if she's single, would be open to chit chatting on the phone and at some point you wining and dining her in some exotic location between you two like Delaware or whatever.

No one is ever too old for puppy love niky. Haven't you ever done it doggy style?

No one is ever too old for puppy love niky. Haven't you ever done it doggy style?

Jim should have taken a picture of this girl on his I phone?

He had his iPhone and I had my Blackberry. Both capable of photography, but neither of us wanted to be forward and she was as busy as hell. The place was packed. I keep drinking water just so she would come back to the table.

He had his iPhone and I had my Blackberry. Both capable of photography, but neither of us wanted to be forward and she was as busy as hell. The place was packed. I keep drinking water just so she would come back to the table.

lol:applause:

You are a trip Doc

Jim, i don't think you need a pic. The image of that girl is tattoed on your brain. :makepoint:

Question is, he ordered the drink. But did he actually drink it?

OK, enough talk about Doc's screwdriver, sorry.

:blush:

Yes, he did. He even ate the ice cubes. :gossip:

A screwdriver is much more manly than Buck Biggins' Mai Tais. I'm impressed.

Hey! No disrespecting the Mai Tais!

Mai Tais are completely appropriate for a gathering at the Tiki Hut. Before, during and after a prime steak dinner, not so much.

If dinner = steak, then a Manhattan or a Sazerac is called for.