• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Michael Turner SIGNATURES
2 2

646 posts in this topic

After several weeks of waiting for this from Across the Pond (Thank you Flaming_Telepath!), I am now part of this exclusive group!

CivilWar1SSTurner98001.jpg[/img]

:applause: Awesome! That's a great book to own, congrats (thumbs u

I'm pretty pumped. Being a HUGE New Warriors fan and already having all the team's first appearances already, I really wanted this comic. I met Turner at a convention once, and what a nice guy. It was like I knew him for a long time.

So I'm going through my CGC GI Joe collection and slowly replacing the regular bags with HOTFLIPS and look what I ran across!!!! Some Turner goodness!

Turner33.jpg

Although it's not a CGC SS it's still awesome to run across! I love finding things I forgot I had!

Edited by Silent Master

So I'm going through my CGC GI Joe collection and slowly replacing the regular bags with HOTFLIPS and look what I ran across!!!! Some Turner goodness!

Turner33.jpg

Although it's not a CGC SS it's still awesome to run across! I love finding things I forgot I had!

:o My friend, you must have the most awesome (and large) GI Joe collection ever if you forgot you had this! lol (thumbs u

Turner33.jpg

Still,

Not bad for a green label. :thumbsup:

Turner33.jpg

:o My friend, you must have the most awesome (and large) GI Joe collection ever if you forgot you had this! lol (thumbs u

It just kinda got hidden in a box. I currently have just over 550 GI Joe slabs with about 80% to 90% as 9.8's or better (I can't even image the number of raw Joes I have).

I'm sure most of them aren't worth what they cost to slab but I really enjoy putting the many series together! Addicted I guess.

I just got this one recently

CivilWar4StanLeeMichaelTurnerSigs98.jpg

Very nice! :applause:

Best GI Joe Cover.............EVER!!!!

Signed by (Everyone)

M Turner, P Steigerwald, M Zeck, J Beatty, J Blaylock, D M Beck

IMG_3111.jpg

Awesome! (thumbs u Congrats :acclaim: