• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

if you won the lottery, where would you go to buy great books?

18 posts in this topic

Certainly I would go to Bedrock's store. I know he is a quality dealer with comics up to your groin pit. Certainly Heritage, Bob Storms and Clink for online dealers. If money was no object it would be a hoot to buy a motor home (remember my fantasy has unlimited $$) and travel N. America buying comics, hitting comic cons and seeing the sights.

Certainly I would go to Bedrock's store. I know he is a quality dealer with comics up to your groin pit. Certainly Heritage, Bob Storms and Clink for online dealers. If money was no object it would be a hoot to buy a motor home (remember my fantasy has unlimited $$) and travel N. America buying comics, hitting comic cons and seeing the sights.

That's completely what I would do. Plus, the traveling would probably garner me some private contacts for buying books not available to the public.

this thread got away from what i was hoping, i was just trying to get a feel of what stores out there have amazing selection of gold/silver etc etc for when im on my travels, but buying from boardies is my 1st choice too

Or alternatively, apply for a job at Saratosa... then buy a truck load of readers, and when the premium books come in, do the the ol switch-aroo trick.

Though i think someone has already got that gig filled judging by the condition, and the grades my books come back as doh!meh

If I won the lottery I would invest every stinking penny in more lottery tickets, so I would(of course) win the lottery at least two more times. Then I would take all my winnings and buy Egypt and rename it "The Transporter 5". Take that good ideas!