• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

it has come time to EXCOMMUNICATE a couple PREACHER pages

25 posts in this topic

For the first time since I got my very first OA page, PREACHER03pg16, I am willing to part with a PREACHER page. Although the images may have been bandied about the internet frequently I still think there is some value left in them.

As some of you may know, I have been raising funds to help my daughter with her downpayment for her first house. And since:

1) I don't think the pages would fair well if I made her a house from them

2) She refuses to live in the closet they are sitting in

3) They are sitting in the closet and it would be better for another collector to appreciate them in person and her have a stronger downpayment

I have decided to sell a few (possibly a third, depending on how things go, but a third is close to 100 pages :eek: )

The pages won't be priced at "eBay High" prices, but they won't be given away either. There will most likely be appearances by Jesse, Tulip, Cassidy, Starr and the other cast of characters.

The pages I decide to let go will be posted in my CAF FOR SALE folder.

So post your " :o " and then head on over to CAF

Thanks for all of the views. You guys are gonna need some visine soon.

Many PMs and emails if the one page posted so far is the only one I will be posting for sale. The answer is "No." Perhaps I should have made a list prior to going public on which are for sale and which I was keeping, but, alas, I didn't. So what that means is about 10 minutes after I figure out it is for sale you will know.

So, you can just check in once a day for updates. I will have a little help tomorrow from a friend to help keep my biased eye from influencing my typing finger to much. Anyone who has had dealings with me knows I am fairly transparent(for better or worse) and thier won't be any shenanigans going on here, hence going this route and not via eBay.(though one page might make its way there just to get more exposure to my CAF :devil: .

But for now this is the only post I have made. Tomorrow night I'll make a post on "The List" and then through eBay.

If there is a page you know I have and you want to make an offer, by all means. But I am sure the ones you remember (issue 1 splash) are soem of the ones in the "no sale" portfolio :sorry:

O.k., I'm back to choosing which is my favorite child and which gets sent off to the mean uncle in Hatesville :devil:

O.K., I have listed more than one page in the "For Sale" folder. Sorry for the delay. I have conferred with two other collectors (so far, waiting to hear back from a third) to help me price the pages with unbiased eyes. So the prices represented are a mix of my input and thiers. :insane:

As far as pricing goes, remember, you are not bidding on these. This is a set price sale, no "best offers" (i.e. secret bidding war). First come, first served level playing field for all. :golfclap:

Here is the timeline I have set up:

- I will list a small group of pages each day until 26Nov :whistle:

- On 27Nov I will be posting one auction to help draw more attention to my sale (So far this is the only message board I have posted to, so anyone reading this has first dibs on any page listed) :makepoint:

- 23Nov I will make a post one "The List"(where all of the dealers circle) hm

- When the eBay auction ends THE SALE WILL END and the pages go back into the NotSoNice collection. It hasn't been an easy decision to let these go, and although the images have been public for quite some time, these pages have been off the market for as long as 12 years. So no saying if/when they will be made available again. rantrant

Thanks to those that have PMd so far and those that gave input on prices :hi:

Mike

Almost forgot to mention NO $2000 RESERVES (or higher)

Just updated my CAF with a few more pages, including 6 CONSECUTIVE PAGES.

Prior to this sale, just getting a PREACHER page was tough enough. now 6 consecutive pages with Ennis' fantastic dialogue are just sitting there for the taking. Don't be lulled in to a false sense that the "market has been flooded" and prices will begin to drop. This sale will be ending in 12 days and things will be back to normal. :wishluck:

:cloud9: normal :cloud9: