• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Regular posters around here who actually work for CGC?

21 posts in this topic

I assume there are some......but I still havn't been around long enough to know quite what everyone does. I need some help with somethin....... :devil:

Well.....I would want to talk to somebody who posted and read this forum so they would know what was goin on.......

so thanks......green.....and ask CGC...... (thumbs u

Ever since that cluster :censored: thread started by PedigreeMan about a year or so ago concerning CGC employees and whether or not they could sell or own comic books, the CGC crew do not post as much as they used to post.

Kevin Boyd is the closest thing to a CGC employee who posts with any frequency. Plitch, Timely and Newt hardly, if ever, post any more, which is really a shame.

Ever since that cluster :censored: thread started by PedigreeMan about a year or so ago concerning CGC employees and whether or not they could sell or own comic books, the CGC crew do not post as much as they used to post.

Kevin Boyd is the closest thing to a CGC employee who posts with any frequency. Plitch, Timely and Newt hardly, if ever, post any more, which is really a shame.

Dena posts at least once a week..mostly on Monday mornings :whistle:

Dena posts at least once a week..mostly on Monday mornings :whistle:

That's different and you know it, Belgian. Don't you have chocolate or waffles to go make? :baiting:

timely pops in on the GA board about 1x a week (shrug) but nothing compared to days past...

Unless I am deeply mistaken, you will recognize the CGC posters because their names are in Green.

That means they're "qualified"! :baiting:

If By "Qualified" You mean something is wrong with them then yes they are qualified.

Unless I am deeply mistaken, you will recognize the CGC posters because their names are in Green.

That means they're "qualified"! :baiting:

:signfunny:

Ever since that cluster thread started by PedigreeMan about a year or so ago concerning CGC employees and whether or not they could sell or own comic books, the CGC crew do not post as much as they used to post.

Got a link?

Green = moderator.

Moderator is not the same as grader- slabber.........thanks for the clarification. I don't need to talk to a mod.......

.....an I can tell by the responses....that there are NOT any around. Its going on the second day now.......

Green = moderator.

Moderator is not the same as grader- slabber.........thanks for the clarification. I don't need to talk to a mod.......

.....an I can tell by the responses....that there are NOT any around. Its going on the second day now.......

They are around, but VERY busy at the moment.

Maybe I can help. I live 9 minutes from the office and hang out with most of the employees (Great people). PM me if you like.

Have a great night! (thumbs u