• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: BA (and some SA) Marvels -- lots, singles, HG, LG - UPDATED & PRICES REDUCED

94 posts in this topic

Super-Villain Team-Up Lot: #10 (Fine), 12 (VG/F, fantastic Cockrum cover!), 13 (great Giffen art! VG/F), 16 (Fine-).

When I was a kid, I usually wasn't allowed to buy or read this title because it starred the bad guys. Now it's 30+ years later, and most of the boys in my kid's 3rd Grade Class dressed up as either Darth Vader or the Joker for Halloween. My mom wouldn't be happy...

$3.00

ON HOLD

th_Sup-Vill10.jpg th_Sup-Vill12.jpg th_Sup-Vill13.jpg th_Sup-Vill16.jpg

Super-Villain Team-Up Lot: #10 (Fine), 12 (VG/F, fantastic Cockrum cover!), 13 (great Giffen art! VG/F), 16 (Fine-).

When I was a kid, I usually wasn't allowed to buy or read this title because it starred the bad guys. Now it's 30+ years later, and most of the boys in my kid's 3rd Grade Class dressed up as either Darth Vader or the Joker for Halloween. My mom wouldn't be happy...

$3.00

:takeit:

$3.00

:takeit:

(thumbs u

Marvel Hero Reprint Lot: Way cool '70s SA reprints on the cheap. Includes the following, with many in the F/VF range or better --

Marvel's Greatest Comics #70

Marvel Super Action #4 (Timely/Atlas Marvel Boy reprint by Everett!), 5, 6.

Marvel Super Heroes #65, 84

Marvel Triple Action #4

Marvel Tales #202 (Byrne MTU reprint...great story w/Arcade!)

Tales to Astonish #2, 3 (two copies), 4, 5, 7 -- these are all nice VF to VF/NM newsstand copies.

$8.00

th_reprint-hero-MGC70.jpg th_reprint-hero-MSA4.jpg th_reprint-hero-MSA5.jpg th_reprint-hero-MSA6.jpg th_reprint-hero-MSH65.jpg th_reprint-hero-MSH84.jpg th_reprint-hero-MTA4.jpg th_reprint-hero-MTales202.jpg th_reprint-hero-TTA2.jpg th_reprint-hero-TTA32.jpg th_reprint-hero-TTA4.jpg th_reprint-hero-TTA5.jpg th_reprint-hero-TTA7.jpg

Marvel Hero Reprint Lot: Way cool '70s SA reprints on the cheap. Includes the following, with many in the F/VF range or better --

Marvel's Greatest Comics #70

Marvel Super Action #4 (Timely/Atlas Marvel Boy reprint by Everett!), 5, 6.

Marvel Super Heroes #65, 84

Marvel Triple Action #4

Marvel Tales #202 (Byrne MTU reprint...great story w/Arcade!)

Tales to Astonish #2, 3 (two copies), 4, 5, 7 -- these are all nice VF to VF/NM newsstand copies.

$8.00

th_reprint-hero-MGC70.jpg th_reprint-hero-MSA4.jpg th_reprint-hero-MSA5.jpg th_reprint-hero-MSA6.jpg th_reprint-hero-MSH65.jpg th_reprint-hero-MSH84.jpg th_reprint-hero-MTA4.jpg th_reprint-hero-MTales202.jpg th_reprint-hero-TTA2.jpg th_reprint-hero-TTA32.jpg th_reprint-hero-TTA4.jpg th_reprint-hero-TTA5.jpg th_reprint-hero-TTA7.jpg

I believe the Marvel's Greatest Comics #70 is one of the harder to find diamond issues.

A quick scan of ebay ungoing and completed auctions show the regular no diamond copies. That book alone is well worth the $8.00 and possibly more.

Thanks man! I never think of those "diamond" books as "variants" or whatever! This is probably my OO copy...got it at a Kresges or some such w/my cousin back in the late '70s...

A quick scan of ebay ungoing and completed auctions show the regular no diamond copies. That book alone is well worth the $8.00 and possibly more.

Thanks man! I never think of those "diamond" books as "variants" or whatever! This is probably my OO copy...got it at a Kresges or some such w/my cousin back in the late '70s...

Those Diamond copies from the 30-35 range are starting to get a real following. More and more people are going after them. The print runs where relatively low compared to the regular copies.

Misc. Marvel Lot: Includes the following --

Captain Marvel 46, 61 (VG/VG+)

Conan 62, 73 (VG/Fine)

Doctor Strange 33 (Fair, fc is rough), 40 (VG)

Invaders 16 (great Kirby cover, underrated title, VG/F)

Iron Fist 9 (Fine-, Byrne!)

Jungle Action 8 (Good+)

Ms. Marvel 2 (cool J. Buscema art, VG+)

$5.00

th_Misc-Cap-Marv46.jpg th_Misc-Cap-Marv61.jpg th_Misc-Conan62.jpg th_Misc-Conan73.jpg th_Misc-Dr-Strange33.jpg th_Misc-Dr-Strange40.jpg th_Misc-Invaders16.jpg th_Misc-Iron-Fist9.jpg th_Misc-JunAct8.jpg th_Misc-MS-Marvel2.jpg