• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tec #31 CGC 0.5 fetches $3400 Wow!

90 posts in this topic

Dang...does anyone around here NOT have a Detective 31?

:whatev:

Someday, young Ronaldo. Someday. (thumbs u

So cool but now I need to get ahold of Det 32 to see how the story ends

The Batman Chronicles Volume 1 has both parts of the story, and you can get one for about ten bucks on Amazon. If you want the pulp paper and vintage comic smell, it's also reprinted in DC 100 Page Super Spectacular #14(mid grade copies are cheap).

Could I buy three 0.5s and add them to a 7.0 to have a top of census book? hm

Richard I thought you were toying with the idea of selling it? Must have had a few inquiries on that gem? :popcorn:

Nope. Decided to keep it. It is too darn pretty. How could I ever replace it?

That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Excuse me while I go out and chop some wood...

tec31.jpg

I can't think of a book that better represents and defines the Golden Age than Tec 31.....it really has it all

Yes you can :gossip: (Bat 1)

I hear 'ya Ciorac, but the reason I still like Tec 31 better then Bat 1 ( although Bat 1 is a much bigger Key ) is due to its well deserved "Classic Cover" -- (one of the greatest of all) designation.

Plus, I think that Detective Comics better captures the essence of the GA then the Batman title. I'd rather own a Bat 1, but still like Tec 31 in the area of "representing and glorifying" the Golden Age

tec31.jpg

I can't think of a book that better represents and defines the Golden Age than Tec 31.....it really has it all

Yes you can :gossip: (Bat 1)

I hear 'ya Ciorac, but the reason I still like Tec 31 better then Bat 1 ( although Bat 1 is a much bigger Key ) is due to its well deserved "Classic Cover" -- (one of the greatest of all) designation.

Plus, I think that Detective Comics better captures the essence of the GA then the Batman title. I'd rather own a Bat 1, but still like Tec 31 in the area of "representing and glorifying" the Golden Age

:cry: