• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my entire collection. Actions, Tecs, GGA, SA marvel keys & more

614 posts in this topic

Detective Comics 31 VF+

Color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cover cleaned. Very sharp looking copy with very bright colors. (The white on the front cover is actually white. Not off-white)

Asking $11,000

This is going to feel so sweet..................

:takeit:

:o Ronnie! WOW! :)

WOw what a sale!! Congrats to both parties (worship).. Definitely will help boost up the value of my Tec 31 too :grin:

I love the self-serving nature of that last comment!! :baiting:

After seeing pics of the copy that went for $3400 - that looks like one sweet deal. Congrats all around!

anyone want to make me an offer on my 5.0 blue (shrug) (adam, forgive my instrustion lol )

Detective Comics 31 VF+

Color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cover cleaned. Very sharp looking copy with very bright colors. (The white on the front cover is actually white. Not off-white)

Asking $11,000

WOw what a sale!! Congrats to both parties (worship).. Definitely will help boost up the value of my Tec 31 too :grin:

After seeing pics of the copy that went for $3400 - that looks like one sweet deal. Congrats all around!

anyone want to make me an offer on my 5.0 blue (shrug) (adam, forgive my instrustion lol )

Gator, you're not talking about a 5.0 Blue Tec 31 are you? I thought you sold it??

Detective Comics 31 VF+

Asking $11,000

Gator, you're not talking about a 5.0 Blue Tec 31 are you? I thought you sold it??

one copy...I had 2 tec 31 5.0 blue, though the better looking copy did sell, I have the structurally more sound 5.0 (the one with the name and shadow) :cloud9:

Detective Comics 31 VF+

Asking $11,000

hm

Adventure Comics 44 CGC 8.5 VF+

Moderate professional restoration "color touch, pieces added, spine splits sealed, reinforced"

Light Tan to off-white pages

Very nice eye appeal for an 8.5!

$1999

Adventure44.jpg

:takeit: as per PM Thanks Adam!!

Congrats!!! These Adv books are amazing. You should change your name to "anythinginacase" :insane:

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone :)

This was the book that got me addicted to GA. It was at SDCC. It was my first con and Tec 31 was the first book I saw on a dealers board. I was only 14 and had no idea what kind of value books like that had. I feel in love with the cover and told myself I had to have it. I didn't know it would take me 10 years to get one though lol

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone :)

This was the book that got me addicted to GA. It was at SDCC. It was my first con and Tec 31 was the first book I saw on a dealers board. I was only 14 and had no idea what kind of value books like that had. I feel in love with the cover and told myself I had to have it. I didn't know it would take me 10 years to get one though lol

well, adam is glad you bought it !

Moderate professional restoration "color touch, pieces added, spine splits sealed, reinforced"

$1999

Adventure44.jpg

Congrats!!! These Adv books are amazing. You should change your name to "anythinginacase" :insane:

Thanks when I came to these boards it was for the sole purpose to buy spideyinacase,but I have totally fallen in love with GA books :cloud9: and now I need cashinacase :banana:

$1999

Adventure44.jpg

Thanks when I came to these boards it was for the sole purpose to buy spideyinacase,but I have totally fallen in love with GA books :cloud9: and now I need cashinacase :banana:

Nice pick up - beautiful copy at a great price!

OK. I'm gonna look at tonight's offerings. But I ain't gonna like it. OK I may like it a little. But I'm not buying anything. Well OK I might buy something..... But I still don't gotta like it.... Well OK..

Just start with the books ASAP. I'm a comic book junkie Jonesing for a fix.... I should seek professional help. :insane::devil:

OK. I'm gonna look at tonight's offerings. But I ain't gonna like it. OK I may like it a little. But I'm not buying anything. Well OK I might buy something..... But I still don't gotta like it.... Well OK..

Just start with the books ASAP. I'm a comic book junkie Jonesing for a fix.... I should seek professional help. :insane::devil:

Yeah, it's even got you shaking! ;)

$1999

Adventure44.jpg

Just another example of how GA kicks it! :gossip: don't tell brasseye about your new found love, he'll just tell you GA is nothing but a bunch of obscure, musty old books.

Welcome to the boards........ I thought about that book for a bit. I actually thought I waited too long to pull the trigger. But when I PM'd Adam. The book was still available. I couldn't take it anymore and I had to post the :takeit: Thanks again Adam... Very much appreciated.

I think tonight is the GA part of this most excellent sales thread. :headbang: