• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my entire collection. Actions, Tecs, GGA, SA marvel keys & more

614 posts in this topic

Tales of Suspense 39 CGC 5.0 VG/F Off-white pages

The last CGC 5.0 sold on Clink for $2401 and that one had Cr/OW pages

The technical grade on this one is brought down due to rust on the staples and a small stain on the back cover. But i'm not exaggerating when I say the front cover on this one has the eye appeal of a $10,000 copy.

Which is why I think this one's a steal at $2400.

ToS39.jpg

ToS39back.jpg

Just a heads up since I have been speaking with a few people via PM about Fantastic Fours... The Fantastic Fours will be going up for sale tonight! Though i will try to wait at least an hour or two to give everyone a chance to log on first!

PM returned... :cry:

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone :)

This was the book that got me addicted to GA. It was at SDCC. It was my first con and Tec 31 was the first book I saw on a dealers board. I was only 14 and had no idea what kind of value books like that had. I feel in love with the cover and told myself I had to have it. I didn't know it would take me 10 years to get one though lol

well, adam is glad you bought it !

... Waiting for Sheena to chime in...

This was the book that got me addicted to GA. It was at SDCC. It was my first con and Tec 31 was the first book I saw on a dealers board. I was only 14 and had no idea what kind of value books like that had. I feel in love with the cover and told myself I had to have it. I didn't know it would take me 10 years to get one though lol

lol

I'm dialing her number right now...

lol

I'm dialing her number right now...

:o why do you have here number :baiting:

Incredible Hulk 5 CGC 8.5 Light Tan to Off-white pages. (Best looking 8.5 you'll ever see on a silver age comic)

Asking $2250

IncredibleHulk5.jpg

:o this books is out of this world!! Where are all the Hulk collectors???

This looks like a Joe and Nadia Mannarino book.

Incredible Hulk 5 CGC 8.5 Light Tan to Off-white pages. (Best looking 8.5 you'll ever see on a silver age comic)

Asking $2250

IncredibleHulk5.jpg

Hulk5back.jpg

:o this books is out of this world!! Where are all the Hulk collectors???

:shy::pullhair: