• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my entire collection. Actions, Tecs, GGA, SA marvel keys & more

614 posts in this topic

Sorry for the delay. FFs coming up in 10 mins
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

:censored:ing CL BILL!!!! :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Fantastic Four 1 apparent 8.5 (maybe 9.0?) Front cover looks really sharp. (And the back cover looks nicer than the scan)

Extensive professional restoration. color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cover cleaned. Possible right edge trimming. (Looks like it might be trimmed to me but a few blue label CGCs on Clink have an identical looking right edge? I'm a little paranoid about trimming after having a few books come back trimmed that were supposed to be original owner. Maybe a boardie who's a trim expert can take a look and share an opinion?)

Asking $6999

FantasticFour1.jpg

FantasticFour1back.jpg

Fantastic Four 1 apparent 8.5 (maybe 9.0?) Front cover looks really sharp. (And the back cover looks nicer than the scan)

Extensive professional restoration. color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cover cleaned. Possible right edge trimming. (Looks like it might be trimmed to me but a few blue label CGCs on Clink have an identical looking right edge? I'm a little paranoid about trimming after having a few books come back trimmed that were supposed to be original owner. Maybe a boardie who's a trim expert can take a look and share an opinion?)

Asking $6999

Yeah, yeah, obviously trimmed, that's it, yeah...No one else should even consider looking at this book - move along, nothing to see here...Adam, see my PM about a ridiculously lowball offer on this book. Yeah, yeah, trimmed, that's it...

:jokealert:

Adam,

Please read my pm b4 a certain FF goes up for sale :)

Nick

FANTASTIC FOUR :cloud9: It's what's for dinner.....yep, there's two kind of comics.....FF's ,......and the others that have to do until the FF's turn up.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. FANTASTIC FOUR.....The OTHER white meat.

Fantastic Four 2 CGC 9.2 NM- Off-white to White pages

The scratches are primarily on the scanner bed and not the CGC case. the CGC case on this one is clean and the book is sharp-looking!

Asking $12,950. Price Firm! (I am going to be selling my whole collection but this is one book I wouldn't mind holding on to if I don't get my asking price)

FF2.jpg

FF2back.jpg

Adam,

Nick

(tsk)

Hey, we have to discuss my lifelong loan to him...sigh, such purty purty books.

Perhaps we could discuss a time share arrangement.

:roflmao: no kidding!! Unfortunately I can only afford two weeks a year!!!

Hey Adam, I think the FF 1 is ok. You mentioned the cover was cleaned, and unfortunately cover shrinkage is a side effect from this procedure.

Obviously its impossible to tell from a scan, but I would lean towards not trimmed.

Sorry paradox, your $75 offer will probably not be accepted now... :foryou:

Adam,

Nick

(tsk)

I actually did that once with a local collector for a splash page of Romita Spidey artwork. He had it the whole time "we" owned it. I kept having visions of that Simpsons show about the Radioactive Man #1 that Bart and Milhaus co-owned. .

Adam,

Nick

(tsk)

:roflmao: no kidding!! Unfortunately I can only afford two weeks a year!!!

I'm good for 2 weeks. Who else wants in on the other 48 weeks.

Fantastic Four 2 CGC 9.2 NM- Off-white to White pages

The scratches are primarily on the scanner bed and not the CGC case. the CGC case on this one is clean and the book is sharp-looking!

Asking $12,950. Price Firm! (I am going to be selling my whole collection but this is one book I wouldn't mind holding on to if I don't get my asking price)

FF2.jpg

FF2back.jpg

:o

(worship)

Dang....if I didn't own that 9.0......