• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Selling my entire collection. Actions, Tecs, GGA, SA marvel keys & more

614 posts in this topic

Hey Adam, I think the FF 1 is ok. You mentioned the cover was cleaned, and unfortunately cover shrinkage is a side effect from this procedure.

Obviously its impossible to tell from a scan, but I would lean towards not trimmed.

(worship):acclaim:

Thanks! After buying that "original owner" collection where half the books turned out to be trimmed, I think I'm seeing trimming everywhere lately lol

Fantastic Four 2 CGC 9.2 NM- Off-white to White pages

The scratches are primarily on the scanner bed and not the CGC case. the CGC case on this one is clean and the book is sharp-looking!

Asking $12,950. Price Firm! (I am going to be selling my whole collection but this is one book I wouldn't mind holding on to if I don't get my asking price)

FF2.jpg

Not bad.

The scratches are primarily on the scanner bed and not the CGC case. the CGC case on this one is clean and the book is sharp-looking!

Asking $12,950. Price Firm! (I am going to be selling my whole collection but this is one book I wouldn't mind holding on to if I don't get my asking price)

FF2.jpg

FF2back.jpg

Let's see....... $12,950 divided by 10 years of time payments = $1,295 per year. Yeah, I can do that!

Hey Adam, I think the FF 1 is ok. You mentioned the cover was cleaned, and unfortunately cover shrinkage is a side effect from this procedure.

Obviously its impossible to tell from a scan, but I would lean towards not trimmed.

Thanks! After buying that "original owner" collection where half the books turned out to be trimmed, I think I'm seeing trimming everywhere lately lol

There's a really really bad joke somewhere in here.....

yup! looks just like a few books that i had cleaned.

:

I hope so!! I droped $700 on a book from that collection :censored: :censored:

FF2.jpg

FF2back.jpg

:o

(worship)

Dang....if I didn't own that 9.0......

That's a nice price for that book.....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

This is my only piece of Original Art. I don't know anything about original art, I just bought it because it looked cool. I don't know what information I should be listing or how to determine a price so i'm going to pick one at random.

If anyone would like to tell me what additional information I should list or if my price is too high or too low I'd appreciate it :grin:

$1500

FFOA.jpg

FFOA2.jpg

:

Different original owner collection :) The collection you bought a book from came from an 85 year old man who's books had never even seen a bag or board (thumbs u

None of the books from this other original owner collection w/ the trimmed books have been offered for sale yet to anyone. (Except the X-men #6 that I put up in my thread last night)

This is my only piece of Original Art. I don't know anything about original art, I just bought it because it looked cool. I don't know what information I should be listing or how to determine a price so i'm going to pick one at random.

If anyone would like to tell me what additional information I should list or if my price is too high or too low I'd appreciate it :grin:

$1500

FFOA.jpg

FFOA2.jpg

What issue is this from?

FF2.jpg

FF2back.jpg

:o

(worship)

Dang....if I didn't own that 9.0......

That's a nice price for that book.....GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

If I had the money ....... I would probably die of old age on the time payment route.

:

Different original owner collection :) The collection you bought a book from came from an 85 year old man who's books had never even seen a bag or board (thumbs u

None of the books from this other original owner collection w/ the trimmed books have been offered for sale yet to anyone. (Except the X-men #6 that I put up in my thread last night)

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

$1500

FFOA.jpg

FFOA2.jpg

What issue is this from?

My guess would be Fantastic Four Annual #21. It had 10 Sinnott/Pollard pinups. (I will now sit back and wait to be shown as incredibly wrong.)