• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christmas Exchange- how goes the receiving?

496 posts in this topic

Remaining Bob Cratchits (or is it Tiny Tims?):

He11blazer

Greggy

BlackLantern

scottish

Brockley

I am OFF the list! The goods arrived today. A gorgeous hard cover copy of Twisted Tales 'Eclipse Graphic Album Series' is the publisher. It feels like it's never even been opened to read! This is VERY cool since I also collect Hardcover edition books! A HUGE thanks to transplant for a unique and perfect secret santa gift! (thumbs u

Paging Cap Holiday!

The whole gift exchange was for fun of course, and I enjoyed seeing Senormac get his gift from me. If it turns out that one or two players simply dropped out unexpectedly for whatever reason (it happens) then no big deal. That's just the way it crumbles :)

On the other hand, if our senders DID send packages which are now languishing in distribution offices due to address mishaps or whatnot, then it would be worth knowing about!

I only today mailed the raffle prize that Mutant Manatee won from me - the Conan #1 - so I'm hardly one to complain about slow mailers :blush:

Is this still how it stands? Is even board legend Greggy still waiting by the xmas tree?

He11blazer

Greggy

BlackLantern

Brockley

At least my raffle prize prize turned up today, thanks Brian (bghkoyama) (thumbs u

:hi: I'm glad it got to you ok. Hope you liked the ASM #238!!

Brian

At least my raffle prize prize turned up today, thanks Brian (bghkoyama) (thumbs u

:hi: I'm glad it got to you ok. Hope you liked the ASM #238!!

Brian

I did indeed, thank you Brian! :) I shall keep that one for my Spidey collection. It's a great cover.

Looks like no secret santa gift for me :(

I'll just post what comic related items I received from family and friends:

xmas08.jpg

Was nice to finally read the rest of Bone. I read the first dozen issues back when it came out but then dropped it for 15 years or so!

'Y' is OK. Not as good as I'd hoped from the high regard it has, but good enough that I want to read the rest.

Preacher is awesome! Can't believe I haven't read it before!

Remaining Bob Cratchits (or is it Tiny Tims?):

He11blazer

Greggy

BlackLantern

scottish

Brockley

I am OFF the list! The goods arrived today. A gorgeous hard cover copy of Twisted Tales 'Eclipse Graphic Album Series' is the publisher. It feels like it's never even been opened to read! This is VERY cool since I also collect Hardcover edition books! A HUGE thanks to transplant for a unique and perfect secret santa gift! (thumbs u

:gossip: It's actually a bound volume of the Twisted Tales run of individual books.