• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christmas Exchange- how goes the receiving?

496 posts in this topic

Well, I just wanted to appologize to Danny(dwip) for his present not getting there on time. I actually mailed it late on purpose priority last wed thinking that MORE then enough time.

All the more frustrating because all tracking says is that it left indy on the 18th, but does not even say it was received in Or. yet.

:pullhair:

Sorry Danny

No Worries at all. When it arrives it will be appreciated. I can't ask for or expect much more than what I have recieved already from the boards. Free education, a grading game organized by others that has generated entertainment for myself and my kids, A holiday raffle that I actually won something from. And most improtantly a gift exchange that I was allowed to be part of even though I am just a new guy.

Thanks for everything and I can't wait to post what you sent.

Have a merry Christmas and enjoy the rest of the holidays.

Still no joy... :(

This post to me was the perfect example of an visual oxymoron...

Next to an animated avatar of bouncing cantalopes, I see the words still no joy next to a frowny face. and recognized the delicious irony

Well Moloch, your post brought me some joy.

Here's hoping you get your gift soon! (thumbs u

Well, I just wanted to appologize to Danny(dwip) for his present not getting there on time. I actually mailed it late on purpose priority last wed thinking that MORE then enough time.

All the more frustrating because all tracking says is that it left indy on the 18th, but does not even say it was received in Or. yet.

:pullhair:

Sorry Danny

No Worries at all. When it arrives it will be appreciated. I can't ask for or expect much more than what I have recieved already from the boards. Free education, a grading game organized by others that has generated entertainment for myself and my kids, A holiday raffle that I actually won something from. And most improtantly a gift exchange that I was allowed to be part of even though I am just a new guy.

Thanks for everything and I can't wait to post what you sent.

Have a merry Christmas and enjoy the rest of the holidays.

Well, there is hope. Tracking finally updated and reads..

Your item was processed and left our PORTLAND, OR 97208 facility on December 24, 2008. Information, if available, is updated every evening. Please check again later.

Could be there now, maybe..probably not. But tomorrow for sure, probably, well maybe not.

But there is hope. :wishluck:

Happy Holidays Danny, hopefully you can still enjoy the Holiday goodies your box contained.

Kenny