• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Christmas Exchange- how goes the receiving?

496 posts in this topic

Hurray......!! I got my prize for being in the SS gift exchange. Yea, the prize where Ellen drew my name out of the bowl and I won a prize. Thanks Cloudofwit......the Batman is a perfect reader that I didn't have and the Rabbi Collection Avengers is very cool !! I never heard of the Rabbi Collection before.....but I like it !! (thumbs u

No......I still havn't got my REAL SS gift yet......so my name stays on the list :(

Let's simplify things.

senormac

He11blazer

Greggy (I think!)

BlackLantern

scottish

thehumantorch

CloudOfWit

dwip99

Brockley

I got my gifts from Ze-man today and opened them immediatly. Cant say thank you enough. I posted pictures in the other thread.

Let's simplify things.

senormac

He11blazer

Greggy (I think!)

BlackLantern

scottish

thehumantorch

CloudOfWit

dwip99

Brockley

I got my gifts from Ze-man today and opened them immediatly. Cant say thank you enough. I posted pictures in the other thread.

:cry:

Let's simplify things.

senormac

He11blazer

Greggy (I think!)

BlackLantern

scottish

thehumantorch

CloudOfWit

dwip99

Brockley

Wonderful. (worship) And then there were 8 musketeers.

Let's simplify things.

senormac

He11blazer

Greggy (I think!)

BlackLantern

scottish

thehumantorch

CloudOfWit

dwip99

Brockley

:cry:

Oh yes, forgot. crybaby.jpg

Well.....I'm sorry to report that I must now leave you all..........

my friends..........

for I have received my SS gift........

finally........

from across the water, and over the sea........

from another country even.......

Hellblazer has come through like a champ, and delivered the goods......

and wow are they good...!!!

If you wanna see what I got............

you'll have to go to the OTHER receiving thread :grin:

Well.....I'm sorry to report that I must now leave you all..........

my friends..........

for I have received my SS gift........

finally........

from across the water, and over the sea........

from another country even.......

Hellblazer has come through like a champ, and delivered the goods......

and wow are they good...!!!

If you wanna see what I got............

you'll have to go to the receiving thread :grin:

:censored:

Item Number: CJ021547619US

Product Type: International Parcel

Date of Event Time of Event Location Description Retail Location Signatory Name

2008/12/28 18:44 MONTREAL, QC Item processed at postal facility

2008/12/28 14:00 VILLE ST-LAURENT, QC International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs

2008/12/23 09:45 International item has left the origin country and is en route to Canada

2008/12/21 09:45 International item mailed in origin country

2008/12/28 14:00 VILLE ST-LAURENT, QC International item arrived in Canada and will be reviewed by Customs

2008/12/23 09:45 International item has left the origin country and is en route to Canada

It's in the country. :roflmao:

Think mine is in Iraq. :pullhair:

It's in the country. :roflmao:

Think mine is in Iraq. :pullhair:

:wishluck:

Santa? We've been good. Honest.

He11blazer

Greggy

BlackLantern

scottish

thehumantorch

CloudOfWit

Brockley

Cross me off the list---I got it! :banana: Many thanks to Francisco / loboagain for two HG sweet books delivered from Hawaii: ASM #172 (from the USAF Mildehnall collection and with a Mark's Jewelers' insert) and #147 CGC 9.0. (:gossip: My gifts WERE on time but our mail was on hold since we were out of town for the holiday).

He11blazer

Greggy

BlackLantern

scottish

thehumantorch

CloudOfWit

Brockley

Cross me off the list---I got it! :banana: Many thanks to Francisco / loboagain for two HG sweet books delivered from Hawaii: ASM #172 (from the USAF Mildehnall collection and with a Mark's Jewelers' insert) and #147 CGC 9.0. (:gossip: My gifts WERE on time but our mail was on hold since we were out of town for the holiday).

Off the list I go. Thanks BlackLantern. Very cool. :banana:

He11blazer

Greggy

BlackLantern

scottish

thehumantorch

CloudOfWit

Brockley

wow, i'm so glad they arrived at last. it was really a bad timing this year. just came back from a vacation and one of the first things i did was to send you the books. i hadn't even time to buy a nice card and gift-wrapping paper. i'm sorry. and then our labor union of the postal clerks (don't know if these are the correct words) went on strike, so it all took a little longer during the busy x-mas days.

He11blazer

Greggy

BlackLantern

scottish

thehumantorch

CloudOfWit

Brockley

wow, i'm so glad they arrived at last. it was really a bad timing this year. just came back from a vacation and one of the first things i did was to send you the books. i hadn't even time to buy a nice card and gift-wrapping paper. i'm sorry. and then our labor union of the postal clerks (don't know if these are the correct words) went on strike, so it all took a little longer during the busy x-mas days.

There was a lovely Spiderman card inside. It takes time between to ship between countries and their lovely customs departments, especially at Christmas. Thanks once again.