• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just back from cgc - Mags

307 posts in this topic

239161461_o.jpg

239161480_o.jpg

239161169_o.jpg

239161569_o.jpg

239161615_o.jpg

239161544_o.jpg

239161504_o.jpg

239161599_o.jpg

Both signed by Frank (worship)

Was this in the signing that Chain didn't do...?

I'll have to get that guy on the phone... ;)

Hi........figured I would stumble over to that magz forum. :)

I don't know if anyone will like this one since it's not super high grade...but it is a hard to find issue, so I will toss it up here anyway.

I think it presents very well for the grade, most all of the wear is on the back.

blazing1SS.jpg

I don't know if anyone will like this one since it's not super high grade...but it is a hard to find issue, so I will toss it up here anyway.

Super high grade or not, who cares! This presents VERY nice. And frankly there is only 1 9.4, 2 9.0's, and 4 8.5's above yours. Your pretty much up there with the pack on this grade.

Those Fraz sigs are so awesome dude. They really add to the book. Some signatures detract, but these Fraz sigs enhance the beauty of his books. Maybe it's how subtle his sig is. Either way, these are cool.

-bounty

239161461_o.jpg

239161480_o.jpg

239161169_o.jpg

239161569_o.jpg

239161615_o.jpg

239161544_o.jpg

239161504_o.jpg

239161599_o.jpg

Both signed by Frank (worship)

Was this in the signing that Chain didn't do...?

I'll have to get that guy on the phone... ;)

Hi........figured I would stumble over to that magz forum. :)

Just beautiful. Especially the Eerie #7 9.6. Just JAW DROPPING.

Congrats. :)

I need to stop reading this thread. Those Frazetta covers make me want to join the party. :)

:signofftopic: Are there cool stories in these mags as well?

Nope, they are filled with blank pages, continual polar bears in snowstorms.... lol

Seriously though, they are good enough stories and art that Dark Horse has started releasing Creepy & Eerie archives (reprints the issues in order)....

Some great writers and artist, many no longer with us, probably the closest thing to the early EC horror books, especially considering they had a lot of the same staff.

I think it presents very well for the grade, most all of the wear is on the back.

blazing1SS.jpg

:whatev:

:jokealert::applause:

Sweet, just got the grade for my Vampirella #10 signed by Neal Adams and Frank Brunner.

9.6 double sig :banana::banana:

Will post a scan when the book comes in...

shame it's not a 9.8..............