• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just back from cgc - Mags

307 posts in this topic

Otay, a few new ones back this week, the signature ones came back last week, but I decided to wait and post them all at the same time.

First up, one of my favorite Frazetta covers :cloud9:

eerie3_94.jpg

oops, forgot an Eerie

Eerie #2 signed by Frazetta, wish he had used gold, but it's still nice.

I think that's all for now. ;)

Eerie2ss.jpg

Amazing books! I actually think black ink looks better than gold ink would have. I think the gold ink might have blended in with the background.

You make me want to submit mine, but then I remember that submitting costs money...

lol

Yeah, there is such little interest in magazines, maybe they should give us free grading :insane:

Okay, I never thought anyone would find an After Hours #3 in a higher grade than my 9.6, guess I was wrong, at least it was me that found it :grin:

AH3_98.jpg

You might want to update your own eBay listing then at to highest graded copy...

http://cgi.ebay.com/After-Hours-3-cgc-9-6-white-Third-Warren-1957-rare_W0QQitemZ160347731106QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item25557834a2&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

I was going to redo the ad anyway, but thanks for the reminder meh

Sorry if your underground thread is being pushed down the page due to magazines in the magazine forum :foryou:

They really do need to make an underground forum.

You probably won't understand this, but I never expected to sell the book, it was just a way to get some exposure for a long neglected series. Sure, if it sold I would go thru with the sale, but I never harbored any expectations of it to sell.

Makmorn-

The sig on the Eerie #2 is good IMO

It looks like the sorcerer is conjuring up Frazetta's sig!

That grade on the eerie 23 is wacky......I dont see anything wrong with it.