• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My Newest Addition...and a question

75 posts in this topic

Save the serial numbers for the book along with the sellers ID. Contact Ebay, and let them know what happened. If and when the book comes up for sale the punishment can be dealt out.

Pat-

Who hates babies who dont sell a book because their wife is a dumb tart..

Ok finally got two responses for the seller....

Our church has an annual one every Dec so laugh all you want. How incredibly rude!! Our whole congregation gets together for this and we have over 200 tables in a hall ...

then 4 minutes later he sent...

We don't have it ...I would gladly give it to you --we have 5 boxes of comics on our table and both her and I know nothing about comics -- and thank god I do not have a relationship (dictatorship) that you and your wife have. I trust my wife and she me --and mistakes happen. Why wouldn't we have given to you. We gave your money back and were forthcoming and because you and your family are so flipping accusatory and paranoid is you problem 0wha ta sad family you have --full of power and ego and paranoid accusations against others.

Call ebay --we will gladly speak to them. I have nothing to hide. Go for it big man!

So I guess I have a sad family becuase my wife respects me and my possessions enough to ask before selling a $300 book for $20.......how am I ever going to live with myself now :sorry:

Bottom line, I reported him to Ebay, herd nothing back so I guess I will wait one more day and just leave negative feedback. Nothing more I can do but warn other potential bidder that winning a book doesn't mean you will get it. I am not planning to send another e-mail to this joker.....just a waste of time. doh!

How funny that it went from "our garage sale" to a church sale... hm

Perhaps he should get his stories straight before responding to emails.... Don't you got to hell for lying... lol

And "how incredible rude" that he sell something only not to sell it... guys like this make my blood boil.... Trying to turn it around by making you the bad guy, pushing it off on his wife and then the church... what an :censored:

And "how incredible rude" that he sell something only not to sell it... guys like this make my blood boil.... Trying to turn it around by making you the bad guy, pushing it off on his wife and then the church... what an :censored:

spanking.jpg

GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Our church has an annual one every Dec so laugh all you want. How incredibly rude!! Our whole congregation gets together for this and we have over 200 tables in a hall ...

We don't have it ...I would gladly give it to you --we have 5 boxes of comics on our table and both her and I know nothing about comics -- and thank god I do not have a relationship (dictatorship) that you and your wife have. I trust my wife and she me --and mistakes happen. Why wouldn't we have given to you. We gave your money back and were forthcoming and because you and your family are so flipping accusatory and paranoid is you problem 0wha ta sad family you have --full of power and ego and paranoid accusations against others.

Call ebay --we will gladly speak to them. I have nothing to hide. Go for it big man!

So I guess I have a sad family becuase my wife respects me and my possessions enough to ask before selling a $300 book for $20.......how am I ever going to live with myself now :sorry:

Bottom line, I reported him to Ebay, herd nothing back so I guess I will wait one more day and just leave negative feedback. Nothing more I can do but warn other potential bidder that winning a book doesn't mean you will get it. I am not planning to send another e-mail to this joker.....just a waste of time. doh!

How funny that it went from "our garage sale" to a church sale... hm

Perhaps he should get his stories straight before responding to emails.... Don't you got to hell for lying... lol

and it went from "not suppose to be OUT there" [the garage] to having been IN there [the church hall]. would be great fun having this bird under cross.

Ask for the church's website and then contact their office and see about if they had a sale :)

Ebay was zero help...they wanted me to forward them the e-mail where he said he refused to send it....I told them the message was sent with the refund via paypal not an e-mail and now they want to dump me off to paypal who....is owned by Ebay. What a waste of time.....I am just going to neg and move on...my time is worth more than this.......... :frustrated:

Ebay was zero help...they wanted me to forward them the e-mail where he said he refused to send it....I told them the message was sent with the refund via paypal not an e-mail and now they want to dump me off to paypal who....is owned by Ebay. What a waste of time.....I am just going to neg and move on...my time is worth more than this.......... :frustrated:

Guys , ebay (paypal) is a total scam, we should all start boycotting them once and for all. They change the rules in ways that only benefits themselves. You have to love the new one- where electronic (Paypal) is mandatory. Just more ways to make an extra buck. People really, we should just ban them and move on. I am all for it if others want to do it. And then we should petition this to them about our disatisfaction with them. Something like that....

Yah those darn church going people who don't chastise there wifes for making a mistake and selling a 250.00 comics for 20.00. That's probably not enough punishment for him yet! I would neg him also just on the principle. :/

If you thought this story was over like I did after leaving negative feedback....your wrong as the seller just sent me this message

You know what --you are rude!! We actually tracked back the comic through the church and on Monday we were going to email you to ask if you wanted it back as we felt bad. But after your rudeness sir and your all out attempt to slander us (I read the posts you wrote about us all ove the internet) we are going to tell the people who bough the box of comics from us to keep this one that was accidentally put it in. You are a bitter old man. Shame on you!! Everyone else got their comics and it was an honet and innocent mistake --and it was NOT a yard sale but our church's winter garage sale. Our parishoners cannot get over how bitter and upset you are over an honest mistake and over one silly comicbook --you did not lose your health, your family or anything important ..this was one comic book and we tried and tried to get it back and finally traked it down for you -but there is no way now that I am helping you after you have been such an ..well you know what you are

So now I am rude becuase I didn't get the book? Appearently the seller reads here becuase the only place I posted a thread about this was here so......please quit lurking and come on here like a man and face your accuser and tell me what part of thr story is made up? I posted your communications to me verbatem...along with my ebay note to you...nothing was left out. I bought the book, I didn't get it and I am a bad guy now after 10 years of nearly perfect transactions on ebay. Did I leave anything out?

By the way here is the negative feedback I left.....again how did I miss represent what happened with this feedback?

Won comic, paid via paypal, seller said he sold comic for $20 at yard sell????

his response to my feedback:

Reply by stage*handz (Dec-27-08 14:01):

Not true.Comic sent in another box to a charity.Honest mistake.Threatened us

and here is positive feedback he left me....

SELLER BEWARE. Threatens and bullies if something does not go his way. Very rude

So now he says I threatned him...? I guess contacting Ebay to see if they will interviene is a threat... hm

What a good honest man. He knows nothing about comics - but it's pretty much all he sells. He now has the book and can make good on his legally binding contract, but chooses not to. And now he has turned the entire church against you.

The guy is clearly a crook and a liar. But at least an entertaining one. :hi:

What a liar. His story changes more often than my underwear. He knows nothing about comics but sells nothing but comics on Ebay. He knows nothing about comics but lurks on a CGC comic bulletin board. He even tries the old "I went out of my way to retrieve the comic because I'm so nice but I'm not going to send it to you because of your negative feedback". 100% bad seller who more than deserves his negative.

:gossip: Church people are great spellers and he can't spell. Hello.

I knew this guy was nuts but now he is blowing up my Ebay inbox...all received in the past hour...7 times....same message.....

What is your problem?? I lost money on this deal ...selling it to you I got $250 ...I only eneded up getting $20 for the comic and spent weeks trying to get it back for you --to which I have quit..I am telling the person who accidentaly got it to keep it bc to be honest I would not go one sep put of my way to you after all your threats and slander. Innocent mistakes happen sit --what kind of fairy tale world do you live in --and for crying out loud --you still have your health and family --who already cares about one stupid comic and one stupid mistake...drop it or I will sue you for slander bc I ve 15 witnesses including a priest who would sign affidavits as to what honestly happened. Grow up and at your age already. I will take this to legal counsel to put a restraining order on you

I knew this guy was nets but now he is blowing up my Ebay inbox...all received in the past hour...7 times....same message.....

What is your problem?? I lost money on this deal ...selling it to you I got $250 ...I only eneded up getting $20 for the comic and spent weeks trying to get it back for you --to which I have quit..I am telling the person who accidentaly got it to keep it bc to be honest I would not go one sep put of my way to you after all your threats and slander. Innocent mistakes happen sit --what kind of fairy tale world do you live in --and for crying out loud --you still have your health and family --who already cares about one stupid comic and one stupid mistake...drop it or I will sue you for slander bc I ve 15 witnesses including a priest who would sign affidavits as to what honestly happened. Grow up and at your age already. I will take this to legal counsel to put a restraining order on you

So, he will sue you for slander based on this feedback?

Won comic, paid via paypal, seller said he sold comic for $20 at yard

sell????

15 witnesses including a priest that will sign an affidavit over a $200 comic? This guy is crazy and his fruit loops are square and only come in one colour. At this point I would tell him I would appreciate his extensive efforts to prosecute this case. :P

I am not sure why I need a restraining order put on me when the seller sent me 8 messages today via ebay and I sent him one back telling him not so politely to stop contacting me. (shrug)

Seems like he has the self control problem and not me....what a nutjob......this is why I said it wasn't worth it to pursue.......its nothing but aggrevation for nothing as I still don't have the book. I did send all 8 messages to Ebay to report the harrassment and I do believe he will either be suspended or he will be told not to contact me anymore. I guess I should pray for him now cause he is crazy lol

Get the affidavit from the priest, at least you can have something to remember this by.

I also assume when a new Canuck shows up next week selling the book in the same town, he will say that it must be the guy who bought it at the yard sale selling it.