• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome to the boards BaltimoreLauren

1,167 posts in this topic

Welcome to the boards :hi:

Feel free to invite your fellow college girlfriends :wishluck:

Sadly, almost all of my other girlfriends are into anime, or not into comics. :(

As long as they are hot, I couldn't care less what they're into :insane:

Not you? (shrug)

F you, Nick :sumo:

Sadly, almost all of my other girlfriends are into anime, or not into comics. :(

Not you? (shrug)

Ah, so you're getting desperate now? :insane:

Not you? (shrug)

Ah, so you're getting desperate now? :insane:

lol:signfunny:

n/m, my witty caption images of dogs going 'pew pew' doesn't work. :P

I believe it's spelled "poo, poo", and no one wants to see that.

'Pew pew' as in OMG LAZERS, not feces.

Unless you already knew that and were being facetious, in which case ignore me. :sorry:

Edited to say WTTB.

Welcome to the boards Lauren. You will be very popular during the yearly board sock hop. Ah...I suspect you will be popular all year every year.

Sock hop? You don't say! hm I'll just have to go find a lovely dress for it now... :banana:

Welcome to the boards Lauren. You will be very popular during the yearly board sock hop. Ah...I suspect you will be popular all year every year.

Sock hop? You don't say! hm I'll just have to go find a lovely dress for it now... :banana:

You misunderstand, you can only wear socks. It's not so bad for the guys, we can rock the Red-Hot Chili Pepper style, but the ladies run into problems.

Maybe that's why the sock hops are sausage-fests.... hm

Howdy

FYI anything I say take with a grain of salt. Most likely I'm drunk and It's the Whiskey talkin'

You and I are gonna be best friends then. :headbang:

Thank you guys so much!

Might need take more than grain or two with Trooper ;) J/K

Welcome to the boards--definitely a fun place to kill some time, meet some awesome people, and learn about this fun hobby!

Sorry lass, I forgot the word Speedo. The CGC Board Annual Speedo Sock Hop. Imagine all us fan boys in Speedos. :cloud9: