• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome to the boards BaltimoreLauren

1,167 posts in this topic

I don't wanna see any of you fellers in a Speedo............ Geeezzzzzzzzzzz That just aint right... :insane::cry::eek:

You've obviously never seen comicgrinder in a speedo. He's called grinder for good reason. Wink wink, nudge nudge, grind me some more pepper.

spit-take1.jpg

I don't wanna see any of you fellers in a Speedo............ Geeezzzzzzzzzzz That just aint right... :insane::cry::eek:

You've obviously never seen comicgrinder in a speedo. He's called grinder for good reason. Wink wink, nudge nudge, grind me some more pepper.

What were you and CG doing together in Speedos? :sick:

:roflmao:

Ah.....I take the 5th.

Looks like it takes a new lady to join the boards for all the freaks to come out and play... :insane:

Nobody's asked who you are the shill for, hm

What your relationship to Robojo is, :kidaround:

or what you think about pressing.....yet. :makepoint:

BTW,

welcome.gif

Welcome to the boards Lauren. You will be very popular during the yearly board sock hop. Ah...I suspect you will be popular all year every year.

Sock hop? You don't say! hm I'll just have to go find a lovely dress for it now... :banana:

As long as it's not a green one. Green is taken unless you have already been trained in hand-to-hand combat :gossip:

Ah.....I take the 5th.

you better :makepoint: