• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome to the boards BaltimoreLauren

1,167 posts in this topic

Yea.. I married a not so evil girl. But have met some that are just the devil incarnate.

:P Should have stuck with the Joes...

I kind of hope to be one of those not-so-evil girls. =P I work hard at it!

But I think my Boy is happy, I like video games and cars and racing and comics as much, if not more, than he does. He out-geeks me on the RC cars though.

Yea.. I married a not so evil girl. But have met some that are just the devil incarnate.

But I think my Boy is happy, I like video games and cars and racing and comics as much, if not more, than he does. He out-geeks me on the RC cars though.

Lets see video games.. Just got a 360. Cars and racing, had a 70 Monte SS 13.2 second bracket car, and a 73 Nova that was Pro-Street and could pull high 11's on a full slick ( I raced at Englishtown every Friday night for 3 years straight). Love my comic books and did the RC Car thing for years.

Lets see video games.. Just got a 360. Cars and racing, had a 70 Monte SS 13.2 second bracket car, and a 73 Nova that was Pro-Street and could pull high 11's on a full slick ( I raced at Englishtown every Friday night for 3 years straight). Love my comic books and did the RC Car thing for years.

...I think I peed myself a little bit. :) Gah, those sound gorgeous. Got any pics? :P Eric had an 86 Monte, and that thing was a Beast. xD Englishtown....New Jersey? Been to New Egypt ever? I love it <3 I went to my first Nascar race this summer, Pocono 500. It was a BLAST.

Not an X-Box fan--my hands are far too small for the controller. So I fail epically whenever I try. I'm a Sony/Nintendo kind of gal. College has me dirt poor though--I need to replace my PS2 pretty bad; I still play those games :P But when Eric gets back I fully intend to take full advantage of his PS3 x]

He just got into RCs, like really into modding and replacing parts and stuff, this past summer. So I'm used to listening to it. xD That's about all I know on the topic, what I've heard from him.

Comics...well, I'm here, aren't I?

I never raced at New Egypt for two reasons.

1. The Monte was an ex NHRA car when I bought it. 4:88 rear gears and a spool (a spool rear means both tires constantly spin unlike posi) so everytime I turned it had to be at 20MPH or less. At least from where I live E-Town was easy to drive. And the Nova was a MONSTER about 460hp at the flywheel 3600 rpm convertor, and 3:73 rear gear. It was a daily driver, but very loud, plastic bucket seats and 8 MPG werent very travel friendly.

2. New Egypt is a kind of krappy track (although times are faster for most cars)

...I think I peed myself a little bit.

Depend_Belted_Undergarments_Extra.jpg

(thumbs u

Well, not necessarily raced there. Just been there, in general. It's fun to go and watch!!!! I first went cuz my friend's uncle is an ex-Nascar driver who races there :) I've heard that there's a LOT of drama and questionable stuff that goes on behind the track as well.

Thanks xsmanx :D

Well, not necessarily raced there. Just been there, in general. It's fun to go and watch!!!! I first went cuz my friend's uncle is an ex-Nascar driver who races there :) I've heard that there's a LOT of drama and questionable stuff that goes on behind the track as well.

:acclaim:

Back when I was 18, I was really into modified cars and all that stupid stuff. There was a lot of dumb drama that went on in that scene, and finally after 6 months I was all "This is dumb, I'm sticking to comics". I still go to car shows (classic and Motor Trend) but I'll never do the modified thing again.

I lurrrves car shows....

And I'm not really involved behind the scenes. I just watch them race, which is fun for me. :P As much as I like the idea of getting involved, it's just like everything else. Drama included.

PokerKid--Unless you show vid of you doing the Z-snap, you're not getting off the hook here ;)

Obviously. Y'know, if I didn't love Jersey so damned much I'd be tempted to move there :P

Besides y'know, the whole, getting shot thing.

:jokealert: My friend was panicking whenever he walked outside at night at BCC because he swore he was gonna get shot :P

Now I'm off actually, to go do werk for m'daddy-o. Books this semester are going to KEELZ me. -headdesk-

Obviously. Y'know, if I didn't love Jersey so damned much I'd be tempted to move there :P

:jokealert: My friend was panicking whenever he walked outside at night at BCC because he swore he was gonna get shot :P

Now I'm off actually, to go do werk for m'daddy-o. Books this semester are going to KEELZ me. -headdesk-

I always laugh at people who think the Inner Harbor is a dangerous area. It isn't. In fact, most of Baltimore isn't actually that bad.

I always laugh at people who think the Inner Harbor is a dangerous area. It isn't. In fact, most of Baltimore isn't actually that bad.

That should be their city slogan "Most of Baltimore isn't actually that bad", it's better than the current "Hey, it's not like this is Detroit" motto.

Jeez. Look at all of you - a new cute girl comes around and suddenly you're falling all over yourselves trying to be her new bestest friend. Pathetic!

No offense to you, Lauren. You've just stumbled onto a boys' club, is all.

What's next - Greggy getting a slap for a browser-busting long post?

:baiting: