• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome to the boards BaltimoreLauren

1,167 posts in this topic

B-more is disgusting. We saw a rat in the trash can outside of our hotel. Sucker was stuck in there lol

Other cities are disgusting. They all have similar problems that one city has and therefor no one should ever visit them because of these stupid issues all major cities have.

edit:

We saw this bad boy in a subway in NYC. How dare NYC not be the clean utopia I thought it was! Ugh, NYC, you're so gross it isn't even funny! :makepoint:

1735496279_4850f13c22.jpg

I won't let my kids have any kind of rodent in the house. I just know the dang thing will get loose and head straight for my comics. My neighbors have/ had a hamster it got out chewed through the drywall and is still loose somewhere in the house. Its been gone for about a week. I can just imagine my kids pet chewing through a box of books to nest.

I like rodents/small animals, but for the same reason as Brian, I don't own any.

Instead I got lucky and have the word's most well behaved dog around comics. He'll sniff them, but other then that he doesn't care for them at all!

3080839871_5cabf52d8d.jpg

His name is Spencer, he's a year and 4 months old, and he's a samoyed.

Beautiful dog. I love dogs unfortunately my oldest is allergic to them and cats.

I'm also (deathyl) allergic to dogs, and midly allergic to cats. Samoyeds are one of the few breeds that doesn't produce pet dander, which is usually the cause of per allergies. If you're really interested in getting one, I would talk to your doctor to make sure it would be ok...But I've had samoyeds my whole life for that reason (we wanted a dog, but I'm allergic) and they're the sweetest, most wonderful dogs I've ever met.

I like rodents/small animals, but for the same reason as Brian, I don't own any.

Instead I got lucky and have the word's most well behaved dog around comics. He'll sniff them, but other then that he doesn't care for them at all!

Too bad you can't train him to track down issues of Archie. (thumbs u

Preeetttyyy <33333

I developed an allergy to animals when I was I think in 6th or 7th grade. Started getting rashes from my pets. Since then, I've acquired two more cats and two gerbils :)

I'm not deathly allergic. Different pets make me have different reactions. Salem makes my eyes itch, water, and nose run. Sparky makes my eyes itch and gives me rashes. Boncuk gives me rashes. Little Girl doesn't give me reactions yet, but she's still young. I really...honestly don't care. I love animals more than enough to not care how I react to them. I take pills when it gets bad, and otherwise don't worry about it ^___^

As for my gerbil friends, I adore them <3 I got them so I could have company at school and they're SO cute and the BEST <3 They never get out though. I have a GREAT lid on the cage so that the cats can't open it from the outside, let alone gerblz opening from the inside =P

Beautiful dog. I love dogs unfortunately my oldest is allergic to them and cats.

I'm also (deathyl) allergic to dogs, and midly allergic to cats. Samoyeds are one of the few breeds that doesn't produce pet dander, which is usually the cause of per allergies. If you're really interested in getting one, I would talk to your doctor to make sure it would be ok...But I've had samoyeds my whole life for that reason (we wanted a dog, but I'm allergic) and they're the sweetest, most wonderful dogs I've ever met.

We have two Pomeranians but not because of allergies, they also fall under that hypo-allergenic category.

Snickers:

100_0865.jpg

Reeses:

101_0122.jpg

WTTB Spencer :hi:

We have two Shih Tzu and they're also non-allergenic. They're also supposed to be the most kid-friendly dogs out there, so even better!

We should get Grinder in on this conversation though--he has some hilarious dog pictures!

PUPPY PUPPY PUPPYYYYY <3 <3 <3

Awh man I love fuzzbutts x]

My thing about the whole "being allergic to animals" excuse....TAKE A PILL. No, srsly. I'm MISERABLE when I come home from school since I'm not around the animals for months at a time. Eyes red, itchy, runny, sniffles, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, rashes, hives...But I take a Claritan pill, and an hour later I can shove my face into a cat and breathe in and kiss them and cuddle them and get their fur all over me.....and be absolutely fine. After a few days, I build up an "immunity" in a way, and I only need a pill every now and then. I just keep the animals out of my sheets, off my pillows and off my clothing and I'm fine. Idunno. I mean, I guess its worse for some people. But I feel like they're unwilling to do anything about it. For me, it was either wait for all our pets to die so we would have a pet-free home, or get over it. And I love them all too much to not have them, so I got meds xD I don't even need them all the time. I bought a box of like, 40 Claritain when I got home in May and I still have ten left.

Idunno. That's my perspective anyway =P