• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Welcome to the boards BaltimoreLauren

1,167 posts in this topic

Otakon. I'll show you the best parties (well, con parties...) that you've ever seen.

Baltimore is actually one of the best places for music, according to Rolling Stone. I'm inclined to agree.

I...don't really do parties much. I've been to pretty much two per year for quite a long time. I never know what to do with myself O.o;;

I've never been to Baltimore, but I really want to go and see the Geppi Museum.

I was a fan of The Wire, but I didn't let it taint my view of the city. I grew up in Vegas, and saw it portrayed in wildly varying ways over the years. :)

Geppi's is amazing--can't wait to go again.

Camden Yards is great: beer in aluminum bottles + brats + night games = freakin' cool!

Going during ComicCon = :headbang:

Games Workshop Battle Bunker in Glenn Burnie = AWESOME way to kill an afternoon!

Rats crawling around the city after 6pm = not so cool...

Are BL and Han falling in love? Cause I could get into that. :popcorn:

Yes I did go there.

I love rats!!!! They're so cute!!!!!!!

RATZ in the longboxes...... :insane: ....these are two of my "comic hounds"...let 'm loose in an attic and they head straight for the comics...every time.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

RATZ.jpg

Actually been in NYC proper (Manhattan) only twice though I've been in the Bronx a number of times (we play some teams down there for football). And I can say I never saw a rat :)

To be fair, however, I saw the rats in B-More at night and I was in NYC during the morning and afternoon. :foryou:

There was a rat that ran across my NYC hotel room one time.

:o:sick:

Actually been in NYC proper (Manhattan) only twice though I've been in the Bronx a number of times (we play some teams down there for football). And I can say I never saw a rat :)

To be fair, however, I saw the rats in B-More at night and I was in NYC during the morning and afternoon. :foryou:

Rats in NYC dont wait til' night. And NYC has rats that are the size of large cats/small dogs. Those things are just creepy!