• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics 15 CGC Blue (3.5) 1st Action ad for sale

34 posts in this topic

More GA DC......

Here we have a bargain set..... More Fun Comics 49, 59 and 61

books grade at about the following 49 (vg/f off-white pages), 59 Good- (taped interior spine tanned pages- playing safe), 61 G/vg (cream to off-white pages cover detached).

For all 3 asking price $1600 (at guide only) will negotiate! Individual prices pm me but rather sell as a set. All books unrestored!

shipping USPS (free) insurance ($4) to U.S and Canada (prices vary)

accepting personal check, M/O and bank check

MoreFuns003.jpg

MOREFUNSCANS004.jpg

morefun49-1.jpg

mysticAndSuperman031.jpg

Sold! And thanks

More GA DC......

Here we have a bargain set..... More Fun Comics 49, 59 and 61

books grade at about the following 49 (vg/f off-white pages), 59 Good- (taped interior spine tanned pages- playing safe), 61 G/vg (cream to off-white pages cover detached).

For all 3 asking price $1600 (at guide only) will negotiate! Individual prices pm me but rather sell as a set. All books unrestored!

shipping USPS (free) insurance ($4) to U.S and Canada (prices vary)

MoreFuns003.jpg

MOREFUNSCANS004.jpg

morefun49-1.jpg

mysticAndSuperman031.jpg

Sold! And thanks

:applause:

Great looking books!

Yannis is a top notch guy. I don't know why some are rattling him out. He's just trying to sell his books for his asking price with offers. I'm sure if you requested for better scans, he will send them to you.

(shrug)

I have no issue with his asking price. Rule #2 has to do with spamming - which the OP has since corrected.

More Tecs for sale...

Detective22.jpg

Detective comics 22 (7.5) restored CGC (Mod Pro)

1st Crimson Avenger cover asking price $1500 less than 50% guide (negotiable) guide listed at about 3300 .

shipping USPS (free) insurance ($4), will ship to U.S. and Canada international M/O (price varies for shipping)

Tec22002.jpg

REDUCED asking price for Detective 22 : $1400 - less than 50% guide (50% guide is what early pre-hero restored Tecs usually get in the market), and this is asking price.

Detectives002.jpg

Up for offer one last time (had it on ebay before, and had some great offers till It was ended because of my refusal to take paypal-ridiculous fees) Detective Comics 15 with the very important early full page Action Comics 1 ad. This is what makes the book! Along with it being a Blue label (good luck finding one on the market again- I have seen only one other 2.0 (brittle pages) recently). With the Ad coming out a month prior to Action 1, it makes this issue the proto-introduction of Superman!

Asking $ 4999 (negotiable)

Shipping with USPS priority (free) and insurance ($6)

Accepting personal check, M/O and Bank check

mysticAndSuperman011.jpg

Pic of the ad taken prior to slabbing [/quote

Asking price Reduction $4700

Does anyone know what hit the stands first?? NA 26 or Tec 15? (shrug)

That is unsure (probably -all (More fun 31 too) hit the stands at the same time. Someone had a report that the Tec was published slightly before, but I am not sure if that's true either.