• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer....

496 posts in this topic

:hi: Happy Saturday All! I am catching up on posts I have missed, downloading songs I don't need, and spent 5 minutes watching a youtube video on how to do the "windmill"! This is what happens when my wife leaves me home by myself ( :whistle: sigh...). I picked up two Toon Tumblers from my LCS (Iron Man and Marvel Heroes X-Mas) and keep them in my fridge ice cold and ready to receive a delicious beer when called upon. Tonight's frosty beverages include Yuengling and a Flying Dog sampler. I remember hearing some tumblers on sale around here hm and am looking at picking some up to add to my merry collection of frosted beverage containers. Some friendly guidance would be appreciated-Merry Christmas everyone!

P.S.-Anyone else enjoying a frosty brew this evening? If so -what's on tap?

char092.gif Chris

Dude... the Iron Man Tumbler + Homebrew + HEAVEN!

Me... about 1 minute ago ;)

Photo4.jpg

Mac Man's Holiday Spice English Bitter

An nice English bitter made with orange peel, cinnamon, and clove. Pretty mild, but absolutely fantastic taste! And the good news is each bottle makes two pints :grin:

I picked up two Toon Tumblers from my LCS (Iron Man and Marvel Heroes X-Mas) and keep them in my fridge ice cold and ready to receive a delicious beer when called upon.

char092.gif Chris

I'd avoid doing this as the condensation can water down the beer. Best bet is to just keep the beer in the fridge and keep it cold that way. And you can't go wrong with Yuengling or Flying Dog! (thumbs u

I actually got to pick up a nice bottle of Belgium Ale for one of my stocking stuffers from the missus. We're also having a bottle of Frambeau (spelling?) for Christmas dinner...well, my wife won't be, but my in-laws and I will :)

Dude... the Iron Man Tumbler + Homebrew + HEAVEN!

Me... about 1 minute ago ;)

Photo4.jpg

Mac Man's Holiday Spice English Bitter

An nice English bitter made with orange peel, cinnamon, and clove. Pretty mild, but absolutely fantastic taste! And the good news is each bottle makes two pints :grin:

PC200002.jpg

D-E-LICIOUS!

ca.gif Chris

I picked up two Toon Tumblers from my LCS (Iron Man and Marvel Heroes X-Mas) and keep them in my fridge ice cold and ready to receive a delicious beer when called upon.

char092.gif Chris

I'd avoid doing this as the condensation can water down the beer. Best bet is to just keep the beer in the fridge and keep it cold that way. And you can't go wrong with Yuengling or Flying Dog! (thumbs u

I actually got to pick up a nice bottle of Belgium Ale for one of my stocking stuffers from the missus. We're also having a bottle of Frambeau (spelling?) for Christmas dinner...well, my wife won't be, but my in-laws and I will :)

hm I read on the internet that family gatherings are always better with beer! Or was it cheer....? I think if you have one you are going to have the other!

Great insight on the condensation. I actually enjoy the ice cold flavor more so than from the bottle. It's just so good once it hits the lips..... :applause:

lol

char128.gif Chris

I am the Company First Sergeant for Weapons Company, Battalion Landing Team 3rd Battalion, 2nd Marines-callsign WARPIG! These Marines and Sailors I am with are awesome and all share a love of frosty beverages! Some too much sometimes I am afraid!

char092.gif Chris

I have not yet cracked any beers tonight.....YET......I better dig out a comic glass first though.....not sure if I have any Superhero ones.....

You look way too young to be a 1SG!

I was in the US Army Field Artillery-- 4-1 FA out of Ft. Riley, KS. KING OF BATTLE! Some pretty fun times. Now, I'm a high school (full-time) and college (part-time) teacher and football & wrestling coach. And the beer is as helpful now as it was then ;) In moderation, of course :grin:

You look way too young to be a 1SG!

I was in the US Army Field Artillery-- 4-1 FA out of Ft. Riley, KS. Some pretty fun times. Now, I'm a high school (full-time) and college (part-time) teacher and football & wrestling coach. And the beer is as helpful now as it was then ;) In moderation, of course :grin:

lol Thanks Brother! Two years until I am ready to rely on my "sugarmama" while I use my GI Bill to finish my school. I spent time as a cannoner with L 3/12 in Japan and then E 2/10 out of Camp Lejeune, NC. It would seem we have have few redlegs floating around the boards.....I thank you for what you do as a teacher, Lord knows we need solid folks out there molding the future!

1655256-banana2.gifChris