• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer....

496 posts in this topic

You guys are making me feel awfully proud right now. (thumbs u Nothing like seeing our product put to good use.

I might just have to join you. Nothing great in the house right now, but definitely better than no beer at all.

(worship):applause:(worship)

Dude... your glasses were MEANT for beer! :headbang:

My wife totally cracks up cause these are the only glasses I drink my beer out of since picking them up in Baltimore. :grin:

(thumbs u Same here! I just bought four more classes on-line: The con edition Ghost Rider, Batman/Wonder Woman/Superman, Firestorm, and Batman glass. All will be going straight to the freezer upon arrival! Good Times!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

On tap tonight, SOCO. SSG U.S. Army!

Oorah Bro! Are you a cannoneer? I spent my first four as a redleg!

char092.gif Chris

Roger that, 13B3P5W AKA SSG Chief of Section ( Serving as a Battalion Ammunition Sergeant) Airborne MF Jumpmaster! Redleg ALL the Way!!!!!!!!!

IMG_3589.jpg

Ho brothers......Can I join the party?? I couldn't find any Superhero glasses.......so Mr. Peabody will have to do. Just cracked a Dogfish Head 90 min IPA.......mmmmmmm.....delish. Heres their rating on ratebeer if anyones interested......

Dogfish Head 90 minute Imperial IPA

IMG_3589.jpg

Ho brothers......Can I join the party?? I couldn't find any Superhero glasses.......so Mr. Peabody will have to do. Just cracked a Dogfish Head 90 min IPA.......mmmmmmm.....delish. Heres their rating on ratebeer if anyones interested......

Dogfish Head 90 minute Imperial IPA

Any board where Mr. Peabody is not welcome is not a board where I want to be! Fire up the time machine Sherman! Nice glass and nicer beer Sir! (thumbs u

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Labatts' Blue here, with a couple Anchor Steam held in reserve...and I drink my beer out of frozen A & W rootbeer mugs!

Sorry, no home brew in stock, I never quite managed to get a batch going this fall. Mebbe in the spring...

13 series... :cloud9: I don't miss all of the administrative , but field time was always a blast especially in the summer. Slinging bullets down range during the day, and eating beef jerky and watching movies with my soldiers at night :grin: Best times in the artillery was when I was a fire direction officer.

And NICE choice of beer Senormac--no need to back it up with the beer rating--Dogfish is straight up solid beer choice any day of the week!